Misunderstandings

Its been a month since they came back from maldives. They both were shooting for their respective daily soap.
Each day after shoot teju would go to kks house. They Would have dinner together. Make lots of love n then kk would drop teju back home by 1-2am.

Teju didnt know anything about the drunken episode where she said everything that she felt.

Kk too didnt remove that topic. He was by nature a very non confrontational person. So he didnt try to clarify anything. He wanted to give their relationship more time and prove it to teju what she actually meant to him.

Teju had been telling kk how she wanted to rennovate her house. She was looking for people for renovation.

One day over dinner kk gave her a card for a interior firm.
Kk- give them a call. Tell them i gave u the contact.

Teju- Are they good??

Kk- Ya they did my house n many of my friends house as well. They r reliable and good at their work.

Teju- This sunday i have off. I will call them over n show them my house.

Kk- u will also have to look for a house to stay na when they do the work.

Teju- oh yes. U r right. All these things are so tiring. Pata nahi how i will do it.

Kk- dont worry. M here na. Ho jaayega.

On sunday teju called the interior firm people over. They saw the house. Wrote down all her requirements.
They told her they will make a full plan n then get back to her within a week..

Teju- how much time will it take

Person from interior firm- it will take 6 months at least. We can start the work immediately but first u need to move out. So u can let us know when u wish to start.

Teju- ok. Lets meet next week n first finalise all details n budget.

They interior firm people left. Teju n her parents knew they had to start looking for another house for 6 months.

Problem was everyone rents out for a minimum 1 yr.

Next sunday she had a meeting again with interior designer(ID)

They showed her full design with a 3d video of how the end product will look like. She was impressed.

Teju- i love it. Now let me know the budget.

Id- dont worry about that mam. Karan sir had called. We will do our best.

Teju- i m sure you will. But i would like to know the exact budget. Also let me know ur consultancy fee for 2 visits.

Id- dont worry about the consultancy fee mam. U r karan sirs friend.
For the exact budget we will email u the details with approx cost of everything.

Teju- okk

Next day teju went to kk house post shoot

Teju- baby did u speak to interior designers. They didnt take consultancy fee from me n didnt even give me the final budget.

Kk- dont worry about the budget baby. Woh sab main baat kar lunga.

Teju- no but i wanna know.

Kk- ha thik hai. They will tell u. Main baat karta hoon.

Kk- Did u start looking for a house ya socha kaunse area mein rehna hai??

Teju- Not yet. I asked shivin to give me an estate agents no. Will start looking soon.

Kk- Why didnt a ask me?

Teju- Arrey set pe hi baaton mein i told him so he gave me a no.

Kk-  oh ok.