Safe- Maybe not.

Kk dropped teju to her house as she had a few ad shoots that evening n even kk had to wind up some work.
Teju had taken up a short film. It was to be shot over 4 days.

Next morning she left for the studio. This short film was to be shot at a newly built building rather than their regular studios. It was to be shot in a house.

Teju got up around 11am as her shoot would start by 2pm.
She freshened up n opened her bedroom door to go down. She heard some voices. Her parents were talking to some guests.

As she went down. She grabbed her coffee in her travel mug n went in hallroom. She was ayush sitting there with his mom. She felt disgusted seeing him in her house.

Ayush mom- Arrey teju. Good morning. We were at neighbours house when ur mom saw us leaving their house n she called us in.

Teju- Gm aunty.

Tm- Teju have some breakfast n go.

Teju-No aai. I have to leave. Or else i will be late.

Aayush- I can drop u if u want.

Teju- No thanks. I can drive myself.

Just thinking of having this jerk in her car or nearby made her stomach churn. She just wanted to leave.

Teju- Aai i will leave now.

She bent down to touch aai n babas feet n saw ayush checking her out. She wanted to punch him on his face n kick his balls. But she controlled herself n left.

She shrugged the disgusting feeling off n decided to call kk as she sat in car.

She called him twice but his phone was off. This usually never happens.

She called parvez.

Teju- Parvez where is sunny. His phone is off.

Parvez- Woh ghar par hai. Unke 2-3 interviews hai aaj.

Teju-?Uska phone kyu off hai?

Parvez- Pata nahi. Main unko bolta hu aapko call karne.

Teju- Ha meri baat karado usse jaldi.

She was feeling restless. She has been a very strong girl all her life but since kk entered her life she didnt shy away from showing her vulnerable side. She loved how he protected her all the time even for the smallest thing.

Since she saw ayush she was kind of disturbed.
Her driver ajmal was also not there with her. She drove to the location.

Her makeup team had not arrived yet. She called her manager who was already up at the 15th floor in the house that they had to shoot.

This short story was about an introvert girl who moved to mumbai for work n lives alone. How she misses her family n slowly adapts to the fast Mumbai lifestyle.

She parked the car n asked the security for directions towards the lift. One crew member spotted her n went to her for help.
As they entered the lift 2 men also entered.

Man1- Arrey mam ek selfie pls mam aapke sath.

Teju obliged n let him click one.
The other guy came besides her as well n now she was standing in between 2 guys. She was slightly uncomfortable as it was a closed space but still she smiled for selfie. The crew guy understood her distress

Crew guy- mam aap idhar aa jaaye.

Man1-?Tumko kya problem hai. Woh pic leni de rahi hai toh tum kyu bichmein rok rahe ho.

Crew guy- Aapne pics le li na toh isliye bola unko.

Man2- But tumko bichmein bolne ki zarrorat kya hai? Maloom hai is building ka secretary kaun hai?