Tejus Bday- Part 3

Kk woke up next morning around 11am. Teju was still sleeping. He didnt feel like waking her up as she had a restless night cos of her cramps.

He gave her a kiss on her forehead n went to the hallroom. He asked the staff for tea n 1 cup of warm water.

He had his tea. He waited for teju to get up but didnt get up until 12. He didnt feel like waking her up but he bad to cos of the other suprise.

He went to the bedroom. Kept his hand on her forehead n called her

Kk- ladoooo. Uth ja. Its noon. M getting bored chal uth ja.

Teju- 5 mins.

Kk- Tere 5 mins kabhi finish nahi hote. Chal get up now.
We have to go out in an hr.

Teju- Noo. I m not going anywhere. Let me sleep. Its my bday trip na.

Kk felt bad. He knew he was kinda pushing her to do things while she just wanted to chill. He was now thinking of cancelling his suprise.

Teju opened her eyes n saw kk lost in his thoughts.

Teju- Bahot special suprise hai na? Pls stop thinking abhi. Give me sometime hoti hun ready.

Kk- If u dont feel good n wanna cancel its ok. I m sorry i m pushing u to do things while u just want to have a relaxed bday.

Teju held kks hand.

Teju- My sunny planned something for me na then of course i m gonna do it. Once i have a bath n eat something i wl feel better.

Sunny gave her the cup of warm water.
She smiled at this thoughtful gesture.

She sat on the terrace with her warm water for sometime. Till that time kk went for a bath n was getting ready.

She went for a bath. She came out of the washroom dressed in her lingerie n wrapped in towel. Kk was not in the room.

She opened the bag to find what to wear.
She decided to wear a beautiful long cotton gown with thigh high slits on both sides.
It was casual n comfortable.

She put the dress on her but couldnt close the back zip. She was struggling with it cos she thought it was stuck.

She felt a hand on her back. Kk slid his hands in the dress n held her by the waist..
He put her hair on 1 side n started kissing her neck.
Teju moaned a lil n kk stopped.

Kk- We gotta go. Cmon.
With this he put the zip on her dress.
He was rushing n started taking things he needed.

Teju- I havent done my makeup. It will take me sometime.

Kk- No we dont have time. Do ur makeup in car. Its a long drive.

Teju- nooo. Pls waittt.

Kk- Sorry baby. We gotta rush. Pls take ur make up box n do it in car.

Teju- karan yaar u r really irtitating me now. I m half ready. Cramps se halat kharab hai. Medicine bhi nahi li.

Kk was sad. It was clear on his face.
He didn't say anything more.
Teju picked up her makeup box n wore nice heels.
She started walking towards the hallroom.

Teju- Ab chalega??

Kk got up n they went to the car.

Teju sat behind.
Kk thought She was pissed. Before he could say anything.

Teju- I m not pissed. Cant do makeup sitting ahead. Plus since i have cramps i wanna put my legs up.

Teju- Stop overthinking n give me the medicine.