Dont Know

Teju knew the touch. She needed him at the same time didnt want him to see her like this. She just looked down n hugged him.

He pushed her back n held her by her shoulders. He was pissed n worried.

Teju looked down n didn't want to look at him. One look n he would know she was crying.

Kk- Where r u since morning? Do u know how many times omi n i have called u?

Kk- Why the fuck is ur phone off? What is this behaviour teju?

She didnt reply n kept looking down. She tried to move forward n hug him. She wanted him. She needed his warmth. She wanted to feel loved.
But kk was very upset.

Kk- I told u last night not to go on twitter na. Why did u?

Kk- Tu kisiki bhi kuch sunti hai kabhi? U r like a very stubborn kid.

Kk- Abhi kyi bolti bandh hai?  Twitter pe toh baja di sabki tune.

She was still looking down. Kk was s furious but he understood something was wrong with her. She tried to hug him again n this time kk let her.
The moment she hugged him she broke down.

Kk- Oyeee ladoooo. Kya hua?? Oyeee

She couldn't control n was sobbing.
Kk thought that maybe he scolded her too much.

Kk- I m sorry laddoo. Maybe i was rude. But i was shit worried yaar.

He picked her up n sat on the bed. She was on his lap. Her head on his crook. The tears made his tshirt wet.
Teju was trying too hard to not cry. But she had zero control on herself.

Kk- Teju baby kya hua? Did anyone say anything?

His heart sank thinking that she might have seen those images. He didnt want to but still asked her.

Kk- Twitter pe kuch hua kya? I told u its a negative place to be in.

Kk- Baby acha listen. I m going to put u on bed n get u some water. Teju nodded no. Her grip on him tightened.

Kk- pls bata de teju. Meko darr lag raha hai. Pls ladoo.

Kk- r u upset with me?

Teju wasnt answering but just kept hugging him. He bent n grabbed the bottle of water from the dressing table n asked her to drink.
She took the water n drank a sip. The whole time she avoided looking at him.

Kk lifted her chin. But her eyes were shut.

Kk- Look at me teju.
Teju didnt open her eyes.

Kk- Look at ke oncs pls. Ek baar.

Kk- Ladoo plsss. If u love me then look at me now.

She didnt want to open bit eventually did.

He looked at her. Red swollen eyes. She was hurt. He just wanted to know why. But he knew she wouldn't say anything now.

Kk- Ohk i won't ask u anything now. But can we go home?

Teju- sunny..

Kk felt so good hearing her. Finally she said something.

Teju- Can u do 1 thing?

Kk- Anything my love.

Teju- I dont want any paps when we step out of vanity. I dont want to face anyone or talk to anyone. Can u pls make them go away..

His heart broke listening to her. This girl was always so good with paps n everyone loved her but today she didnt want to talk to anyone at all.

Kk- Sure. Give me 10 mins.