Realisation

Teju was sitting on the bed. Kk went to her side of the bed. Sat on the floor n took her hands in his.

Kk- Oh my love. Pls pls dont think like this. I cant believe i make u think like this.  My love i want to with someone like u. We r opposites n thats what attracts me to u.

Teju was controlling her tears. She wasnt looking at kk. She kept her head down n listened.

Kk- I m with u cos i like the way u think. U r a breath of fresh air in my boring life. Just cos i know about things n m well read doesnt mean u r any less. I lile to be aware hence i read about world affairs.

Kk- Pls dont compare urself to my exs. Dont take those stupid articles seriously. They reason i m not with them n with u is cos i love the way u think. U dont overthink. U are spontaneous. U live in the moment.

Teju- Remember u told me in bb house in the den that in ur earlier relationships u were the baby. U were always taken care of n pampered. But between us i m the pampered one n constantly take care of me.

Kk- Yes cos woh ek phase tha. But the pandemic changed me n who i was. I love taking care of u. I love pampering u. I dont do it out of obligation. I do it cos i enjoy it.

Kk- Finally i feel i m not a baby anymore in the relationship. I feel i have become far more responsible since i met u. I have grown as a man just be being with u.

Kk- In my earlier relationship i felt like a boy n pampered like a child but with u i feel like a man. A man who is now capable of loving someone more than himself. A man who keeps u above himself.
U have changed me in ways u can't even imagine.
N i m so thankful for that my love. U helped me grow.

Teju- Aisa sab bolega toh u will make me cry. Fir u will not like my rona dhona.

Kk- I m sorry about what i said. When u cry it hurts. N when i hear u n understand that ur tears r cos of me it hurts even more.

Kk- I cant see u cry. Its frustrates me that i m the reason u r crying. Cos i know how strong u r as an individual. I know u have only given me the rights to make u feel this way. But i promise i will try harder.

Kk- I was wrong in using those words. I will not use them again. I m the one u should bare ur soul out to n i end up being the one hurting u n leading u there. It sucks that i m the reason u cry.

Kk-  i dunno if u understand what i want to say now.

Teju- I do. Its ok.

Kk- And about me mentoring u. I m sorry if i made u feel that way. I dont want to mentor u. From the conversation we had i understand why u feel that way. And i also realise i need to treat u like an equal partner in this relationship. I never meant u make u feel like that but somehow my actions did.

Kk- We r not equals baby. I keep u above me. U mean everything to me. Its my constant need to protect u that makes me do n say certain things.
I will try to work on it.

Teju- But i love it when u get protective.
She finally looked up n straight in his eyes.

Kk could see she was controlling her tears. He knew cos of his taunts she was trying hard not cry.

Kk- I will always be protective whether u like it or not. I wont let anything happen to u my love.
He said this looking straight at her.

They felt a connect which they didnt feel before. They realised that with this talk they have gotten much closer to each other on a different level.

Kk hugged got up. Sat on the bed. He puller her on his lap n hugged her. Teju just broke down. She couldnt control her tears any longer.
Kk didnt stop her. He too was crying.