Work Meet

It was over a week since they spoke to each other. They missed each other crazy but nobody took the initiative to call the other.
They would stalk each other insta to see what the latter was doing.
They both had taken up whatever extra work that came their way. Usually they kept their weekends free. But this time they both were busy with events.

They had a photoshoot together for a magazine. It was over 4 days with different outfit changes.

Kk was looking forward to it. He really wanted to just see her. Hug her n feel her.

Teju was dying to just see him. She was very nervous. She felt she had pushed him away. He would always tell her "if u push me away toh main dur ho jaunga"
She was scared. She just wanted validation that he was still hers.

The day of the shoot arrived.
Kk arrived first. He had his solo shots scheduled first.
He got ready in vanity n went for his shoot.

Teju came lil late. She was getting ready in her vanity when she was informed that kks solo shots were done n now it was time for couple pictures.

She had butterflies in her stomach. She was v nervous. Not about the photoshoot but about seeing him after almost 10 days.

She asked her staff to step outside n give her a minute. She looked in the mirror n told herself- You will not show weakness. You will not cry. You will be strong. Wherever happens u will just concentrate on ur work.

She went to the studio.

Kk was sitting on the chair. She didnt know if she should go n meet him or not. She decided not to.

Their first look was party wear.
Kk was dressed in a sauve blazer n denims n he was looking hott. He was always the best dressed guy.

Teju was dressed in a red full backless gown. She looked drop dead gorgeous.

She usually never shoots with someone with such bold outfits. Bit since it was with karan she agreed for it.

She went n stood on the floor. Karan was busy looking at his stylist phone checking his look in pics she took.

His stylist pointed that shot is ready n teju was here. He looked at her n just couldnt believe it. She loooked hot. V hot. V sexy. He had never seen her dressed so sexy.

His thoughts
WTF. She looks hott. She didn't mention anything about dressing up so sexy for a shoot. She usually wont dress up so bold. Karan control urself n concentrate on the shoot.

He went upto her n kissed her on the cheek. He kept looking at her. He just wanted to have her right then n there. Teju looked at him. She could see the lust in his eyes. He looked very hot. She just wanted to hold him n kiss him right there.

The director of photography ( DOP) started giving instructions to them. They had to act sexy n cosy at the same time.
Dop- karan hold tejaswi by the waist n grab her leg. Then bend her down n kiss her neck.

Teju was doing a bold photoshoot for the first time. She was lil akward with these instructions. Kk noticed n understood that.

Kk- Sir aise sab bologe toh control nahi hoga.  We will do few shots n then u can let us know if its ok.

Kk held teju by the waist. N bent her down n kissed her neck. It sent shivers down her spine.
He then got her up n made her stand facing him. Her exposed back was towards the camera. He then slid his hand down on her back. Just an inch above her hips n squeezed her towards him..