The Talk

They both were very tired so slept thru the day. Teju woke up around 4pm. She looked at kk. He looked so adorable. N those lips. She wanted to bite him already.

She freshened up n took a cup of hot water n sat on the sofa in the living room.
She knew they needed to talk. She Was the one who pushed him away. She needed to assure him that it was jst a fight n she is still his.
She went inside n sat on kk side of the bed. She pulled the blanket lil down n kissed his forehead.
She got up n was about to go out when kk held her hand pulled her towards him.
He hugged her n made her lie down down. He didnt ever want to let her go. He wanted her more than ever before.

Teju- Gm

Kk- How come u r up so early?

Teju- its almost 4pm.

Kk-Ohhh.

Teju-u rest n sleep some more. I will make aloo paratha.

Kk- Why r u making? Ask the staff to make or order kar lete hai.

Teju- No i want to have make.

Teju got up n went to the kitchen. She asked staff to boil potatos till that time she prepped other things.

Kk woke up n went straight to kitchen.
Teju- what r u doing here. U sit n have tea. I will get paratha in few mins.

Kk poured his tea n stood at the kitchen counter while she was making paratha.

Just like bb house he took one bite of paratha n fed the next one to her.
They both were enjoying this moment.

Teju- U go sit at the table n eat. I will come. Just 1 paratha left.

Kk- No i m good here. Tu bana le saathmein khaate hai.

After their breakfast they both were in bedroom smoking.
Both were nervous cos they knew they had to talk. Kk was nervous cos he loved her too much n didnt want to loose her.
Teju was nervous cos she knew she had pushed him way. She had to assure him that she was still his n she wanted an assurance that he was hers.

Teju- We need to talk na?

Kk- yes.

They sat on the bed.

Teju- i m sorry for pushing u away that day. I didnt mean to. I just was frustrated n had a terrible headache n it all came out on u.

Kk- hmmmm

Teju- Yes i do have my doubts regarding us. 

Kk- Like what?

Teju-  like i may not be good enough for u. I m not at all ur type. U think of me as just a child n look after me that way. I love the pampering n all that u do but i wish to be treated as an equal adult in this relationship. U don't share things with me.

Kk- When did i not share??

Teju- The phone conversation u had with ur delhi friend about some investment. U didnt share with me cos maybe u think m a lallu.

Kk- I didnt share cos there was nothing to share. He ptoposed that i invest in some startup n i asked him to share details. Details aayenge toh bataunga na.

Kk-  i m sorry if i ever made u feel like a lallu. I may call u that jokingly but never meant a word. I think u r incredibly intelligent n smart.

Teju- No. It doesnt come across like that.

Kk- teju if u werent smart n intelligent why would i be with u? You are not just some hot piece of ass for me. I admire the way u think. U r strong headed n u always voice ur opinion.