Back to Bae

It was time for them to come back to mumbai.
Both could have stayed a bit longer but had to come back for work.

As they landed they grabbed their luggage n started walking towards the exit.

Kk held tejus hand. He was worried if she was ready to face the paparazzi.

The moment they exited lot of paps surrounded them for pics. Their car was at a distance. So they were walking thru the chaos. Kk looked at teju. He was worried for her. But teju seemed relaxed. She was ok with this as She had kk besides her.

Teju looked at kk.

Teju- I m fine baby. I m fine.

Pap1- Mam aapne toh twitter pe kya hungama machaya but fir aap gayab ho gaye!!

Pap2- Mam kya aapko koi troll ki baaton se hurt ho jo itne din social media pe nahi aaye?

Kk was about to reply but teju said.

Teju- main toh apne bf ke saath..
Before she could finish kk said

Kk- Bf nahi FIANCE

Teju laughed.

Teju-?Ha jaise main bol rahi thi i was on a nice vacation with my fiance. Didnt have time to see social media.

Pap1-?Mam but woh..

Teju- Aap kyu tension lete ho humari. We r fine. Ye trolls n sabki baatein chodo ye batao kya applogo ne lunch kiya ki nahi? Morning se airport pe ruke hote ho toh khaana kab khaate ho?

Teju changed the topic n had a fun banter with paps. Kk was happy seeing her like this. Her witty funny side always attracted him to her.

They sat in the car n left for home. Kk dropped teju to her house n went to his.

Next week onwards it would be a very hectic schedule.
But since the trip their bond only grew stronger n the sex only got hotter.
They couldnt keep their hands off each other. They met daily without fail. No matter at what time they packed up but they met each day.

One could say this was by far the best phase of their relationship.

Teju n kks music video was to be released that week.
The teaser was released first which was a massive hit.
After 3 days was their music video release. They had few promotional shoot for this song.
The first was their joint interview with sid kanan. He had always supported tejran.
Their interview started n was going great then sid suggested a rapid fire game.

Sid- Ok so first lets start with karan.

Q1- tejus favourite food

Kk- Anything that her mom makes

Teju- Thats cheating. Name one dish.

Sid- Yes 1 dish.

Kk- Ummm butter chicken

Teju- umm actually it wS something else earlier but post bb15 its buttet chicken so ya he is right.

Sid- Ok.

Q2- Tejus favourite show.

Kk- The office

Teju- Ya. It is but i also like....

Kk- Teju just 1 answer. Ye khud itni confused hai na....!!!

Q3- One thing u love about teju

Kk- Her fierceness.

Q4- one thing you hate about teju

Kk- She is always late.

Teju- Ayyyeeee aise nahi hai...