Jealous 2.0

Teju didnt utter a word.

Kk was nervous to tease her further but wanted to know n wanted her to express her true feelings.

Thruout their relationship he has bern the possesive protective one n for the first time she was behaving like this.
He was enjoying the attention

Kk- Ye projecy is about a guy having 3 gf at the same time.

Kk-All girls of different age groups.
And all the shoots r also outdoor. Toh puri team saathmein stay karegi same hotel mein.

Kk- Usmein ek scene hai jismein the main lead is caught having a threesome. Ye scene soch screen pe kitna hot lagega.

Kk- m sure teko koi farak nahi padta toh main kal hi sign karta hoon ye show.

Kk- its for 6 months.

Teju turned around. Her eyes were red. She was furious.
She sat up. Held kks collar n made him sit up.

Teju- 6 months nahi main teko 6 minutes bhi nahi codungi with any girl.

Kk- But teko toh koi farak nahi padta na?

Tears rolled down Her eyes. Kk felt v bad seeing that. He didnt want to hurt her. He was just kidding about all this to get a reaction.

Teju-  Meko farak padta hai. Dikhati nahi matlab ye nahi i m ok with it.

Teju- I cant stand u sharing your lips with anyone besides me.

Teju- i cant stand u kissing any other girls neck. I cant stand u holding another girls waist.

Teju- i cant see u playing with some other girls hair.

Teju- I cant see you doing what u do with me with someone else
With this she started crying.

Kk was about to hold her but she stopped him.

Teju- I cant share you with anyone. I know its your work n u should continue your work. I will never stop you from doing it. But at least u should tell me. Make me feel a lil secure.

Kk- baby sun

Teju- Tujhe jo karna hai kar karan. Iske baad main kabhi nahi bolungi.

Kk- Ab chup ho ja. Bus ab main bolunga aur tu sunegi.

Kk- First, i m sorry i didnt tell u in detail about the video. We never got to that place where we discuss each other's project in detail.

Teju- i know i unders...

Kk- Bola na chup.

Kk- i understand u r hurt that i didnt tell u but i promise aage se aise nahi hoga.

Kk- second- i m only n only yours. Nobody comes above you for me.

Kk- third- aisa koi show hai hi nahi. I just made it up to see your jealous side.

Teju- Jealous?? N mee?? No way.

Kk- baby jitna marzi chupa le. Hai tu jealou.

Teju- kuch bhi mat bol i m not jealous.

Kk- Ok so u dont feel bad when i kiss someone else??

Teju- bus kar karan.

Witg this she just lied down on the bed n put a pillow on her head n covered her face.

Kk lied on top of her.

Kk- Hai ladooo main tera kya karu?
Kitni cute hai tu. Kabhi toh maan liya kar kuch. Its not bad that u r jealous.

Kk- it just shows u care n love me a lot. It means a lot to me that u feel this way about me.

Kk- thruout our relationship i have been the one feeling possessive n sometimes jealous.

Kk- it makes me feel special that you cant see me with someone else.

Kk- My ladooo i love you more than anything in the world. You are all that i desired for in my life.

Kk- my lips only want u.
With this he moved the pillow from her face n kissed her lips

Kk- my hands only want to hold ur hands.
He held her hands

Kk- and i only want to hug u.

He bent down n hugged her tight.

Kk- ladooo meri baby " You are the one"

Teju looked at him n just kissed him.
They kept kissing for sometime and then kk started kissing her neck.

After few mins kk looked up to see teju sleeping.

He was amused to see that cute face sleeping just like that in middle of a makeout session.

Kk- Bus tu hi hai toh karan kundra ke saath makeout karte hue so sakti hai. Isliye toh tere piche itna pagal hoon.

Love you my ladoo.

He kept her head on his chest n they slept like that.

Their whole weekend was very romantic and full of kabadi sessions.