Truly Yours

Kk was stunned. He saw her walk towards the car. He never in his wildest dreams thought that she would say no like this. He was still on his 1 knee. His eyes welled up immediately. It took him a few seconds to realise teju said no n has walked away. He was shattered. He didnt know how to face her now. Did she break up the relationship or just refused to get married.

He stood up n was walking towards the other side of the car when he was pulled back by teju.
He turned around n looked at her.
She was on the floor with the ring in her hand.
He couldnt understand what just happened. Before he could say anything teju gestured him to zip it n listen.

He bent down on his 1 knee as well.

Teju wanted to say a lot of things but her eyes welled up n she just couldnt say anything. She felt stupid right now. Cos she stopped kk in between his proposal cos she wanted to propose first n then she herself aint saying anything.

Kk saw teju getting emotional.

Kk- Ladoo u stand up.

Teju nodded no.

Kk-ok. One minute just lift up ur knee. He removed a handkerchief from hos pocket n kept it under her knee so that her knee doesnt get hurt cos of the rubble on the road.

Just as he did that tears started to roll down n she had no control over them. In broken voice she said-

Teju- Sunny this. These things that u do for me makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. U have made me a better person. I have never loved anyone like i loved u.

Her voice was breaking further n she was sobbing.  Her lil nose turned red.

Teju- I want to say a lot of things right now but i m just crying like a fool. Feel so stupid right now.

Kk wiped her tears.

Teju- Mr karan kundrra u r the best guy a girl could have. You complete me. I cannot live without u n ur recent trip made me realise i cant actually live without u. I cant. I really really really want to be urs n want u to be mine.

Kks heart was pounding hard. He couldnt believe she was actually proposing. Nobody has ever made him feel that he was good enough to take this step. N this girl right there wanted to be his.

Just as teju was going to say kk too said
N both unanimously said
WILL YOU MARRY ME

Teju- Yes

Kk- Yes
They hugged each other. Both were crying. They didnt want to leave each other but kk broke the hug to put the ring on her.

Teju- No first me.

Kk- Ha tu yahape bhi one up karle. Harr jagah teko aage aana hota hai na.

Teju chuckled. She put the ring on kk n it fit perfectly.

Now kk put the ring on her n it fit her just perfect.

Kk- Meri jaan nikal di thi tune when u said no n walked away. Aise koi karta hai??

Teju just leaned in towards him n kissed on his cheek.
They were both on their knees. Kk got up n pulled teju up.

Kk- kabse plan kar raha tha. Kitna kuch bolna tha aur tune bichmein aise sab kar diya.

Kk- I had written a whole letter for u.

Teju- I m sorry. I just couldn't wait anymore. I knew maybe somewhere i put the doubts in ur mind that i wasnt ready but i was. I was ready to marry u.

Kk hugged her. He put his hands on her waist n her hand on his shoulders.

He looked at her n was lost in her eyes.