Sunnys Ladoo

Next day they had their scheduled sex n teju left for her shoot.

The whole next week went by very quick with both being busy in their work.

Kk wanted to sit down with teju n finalise a lot of things for their wedding which was just few months away.

Teju had not signed any new project yet. Post her short film shoot she took a week off to go thru all the scripts n shows being offered to her. Along with that she was shooting for a kot of brands.

Kk was busy with a music video shoot as well.
Finally they both had 2 days off n kk decided to utilise it to the fullest. They met for dinner n had decided to spend the next 2 days together.

Kk went to pickup teju. He was waiting for her downstairs talking to her parents while she got ready.

Tm- beta tayari kab chalu karoge? Kaise karoge?? Mujhe tension ho rahi hai.

Td-  Honestly i wouldnt bother u with this myself but they schedule u guys have na it makes me amxious as to when n how everything will come together.

Kk- Arrey uncle dont worry. We will manage it. Aap koi bhi baat ki tension mat lo. Ye next 2 days mein sab decide kar lenge. Isliye off liya hai.

Tm- Okk. We trust u karan but teju ko bhi bolo to take few days off.

Kk- Ha aunty uske bhi next 2 days off hai na. We will figure it out.

Tm-?Kaha off hai? Abhi usse call aaya tha. She has to go for dubbing tomo evening n something day after.

Kk was immediately bugged listening to this. He just wanted to have his laddo with him tension free. With the work in between n the travelling she will not be able to sit with him n finalise things for the wedding.

Kk-?Main baat karta hun aunty. But hai kidhar ye ladki?

Tm-?Usko phone aa gaye toh woh late gayi uppar tayar hone.

Kk- Main jaake bula leta hun aunty.

N he went up to towards her room.
As he went near her room he heard her talking to someone over the phone in marathi. He stopped outside the room for a min. From what he understood she was talking to a guy n planning to go on coffee or agreed to have coffee with him n discuss something.

She was towel drying her hair n had put the call in speaker.

Before he could overthink anything he decided to walk in. As teju saw him she jumped in joy.

Teju- Sunnnyyyyyyyyyy...

She leapt towards him n hugged him n kissed him on his cheeks.

Kk- U were talking to someone na?

Teju- Ya. Its luv.

Teju- Oh shit. He is still on call.

Luv- Oh kuthe geli? (Where did u go)

Teju- Arrey my sunny is here. Chal u plan the meet n i will be there.

Luv- Sunny aaya toh sabko bhul gayi na??

Teju- Obviously. Chal bye.

Her actions her words made kk so happy. She always kept him anove everyone n let the whole world know what he means to her.
But being tbe possesive guy he is he couldnt hold back his curious questions.

Kk- Luv???

Teju- Yes.. Luv.

Kk- U call him love?????

Teju- Oh mere possesive overthinker fiance. His name is luv. L U V . toh wohi bulaungi na.

Kk- Ok. But i dont like it.