Fixed

Teju was sitting quietly. She knew she overreacted. She removed all her frustration on kk. She would do this in bb house sometimes. N it was only human to vent out on ur closest ones. We have seen our parents do it n then patch up moments or days later.

But teju was hurt herself with what was happening. She was not able to comprehend why she felt like crying. Why did she feel lonely even though she was blessed with the most compassionate partner.

Kk was looking at her while she was lost in her thoughts.

Kk- I really wanna know teju who m i to u? Cos mujhe nahi samajh aa raha where m i going wrong?

Kk- Why is it that i m not able to help u out of ur darkest time. Or is it truly me who is responsible for this..?

Kk- Do u feel its all cos of me?

Kk- tejuu answer me.
He demanded loudly.

Her reviere was broken n she realised kk felt responsible for this somehow.

Teju- No.. Its not like that...

Kk- Then what teju?

Teju- i dont know.

Kk- You dont know urself what u r feeling but u clearly know that i dont wanna be in the same room as u??

Kk started walking away. He paused.

Kk- I m not walking away. I feel like my head is going to blast n i dont know what to do anymore.

Kk- I m going for a shower. If u need to talk i m always ready for it but do not self analyse n proclaim things that aint true..

He went for the shower.

Teju sat there trying to figure out how to fix this.. Did she push away the one person who loves her with all her flaws cos of trolls?? Isnt that what drives those trolls? Ruining peoples lives.

She wasnt clear why she felt so many things n she knew only 1 person can help her get these answers.

She went in kks room.
She knew she had to apologise n make up for her behavior. But she was nervous.

She opened the washroom door. Kk was standing in shower with his clothes on. He looked visibly upset.

Teju went n backhugged him. Kk felt releived that it was not all lost. She wanted him.

Teju turned off the shower.

Teju- Can i get a massage?

Kk- Now??

Teju- Yes in the bath tub like the one u gave earlier.

There was a smile on kks face.

Kk- Dont u wanna talk first?

Teju- Can we talk during massage??

Kk was about to step in the bath tub.

Teju- with clothes??
She held kks hands n gestured towards removing clothes.

Kk was confused. This girl was truly out of syllabus for him. Kya sochti hai kya karti hai?? He just agreed to her n they both stripped naked.
Kk went n sat inside first with back to the tub.

Teju was stepping in. Kk looked at her in awe. He always felt she was smoking hot n looked like a goddess.
Teju stepped in n instead on sitting backwards she sat facing him on his lap .

Kk was suprised n baffled at this. He knew he wouldnt be able to control himself at all.

Teju- Can we talk now?

Kk- u wanna talk now??

Teju- Ya.

She hugged him n kept his head on his crook.