Clarification

Next day teju woke up n looked at her phone. She was already late for shoot.

She quickly got ready n left for shoot. Her phone was filled with notifications, msgs from her friends n her managers call.

She didnt have the time to get ready n chose to reach set first.
As she reached she started the makeup in her van.
She took the phone to check everything while her team did makeup n hair.

She was getting more n more depressed looking at all the news.. 
She was now ready to enter the shoot.

As she was about to step out there was a knock on the vanity van door.
It was shivin

Shivin- can i talk to u??

Teju- tu kabse permission maang raha hai. Chal aa hi rahi hoon set pe.

Shivin- Nahi. I want to talk to you alone.

Teju was suprised. This was the first time shivin suggested something like this.

They both went inside the vanity van n spoke for sometime.

They stepped out together.

They went to set together.

Within minutes the social media was filled with news-
Shivin n tejasvi spotted together in vanity van.

Tejasvi and shivin spend quality time alone in van.

Everyone on set were looking at their phones. Shivin n teju were shocked to see this.

Shivin got up from his seat n ran outside.

Everyone was just looking at him

Shivin hair dresser held a man by collar n was forcefully getting him inside.

There was a lot of chaos.  Shivin n his hair dresser got that person in between the set.

He was the chaiwala who would get cutting tea for everyone.

Shivin point towards chaiwala(C)

Shivin- abhi tu bolega ki teko sidha police ke paas leke jaaye.

C- sir maaf kardo. Galti ho gayi.

Teju- hua kya hai shivin?

Shivin- He is the mole.

Teju- What?? How do u know??

Shivin- Everyone on the set silent pls.

Everyone went quiet.

Shivin- teju remember that day u asked me about the real estate agents no.  N u shared the details of temporary arrangement?

Teju- yes.

Shivin- this guy was here serving tea.  He is the one who told the media guy. He got paid 5000 for it.

Teju- WTF

Shivin- today when i came in ur van i had told my staff to keep an eye on anyone who looks shady.

Shivin- this guy was there waiting outside the set n when i went inside in ur van this guy removed his phone to take the video n in sometime went outside to inform media.

Teju- isko pakad ke maarna chahiye.

Shivin- my staff caught him red handed n we have taken his phone.

The prducer n staff on the set were furious n were about to beat up the guy but teju intervened.

Teju- Chodo. Chodo isse. Koi point nahi hai maarke. He ruined my image.
With this she was almost about to cry.