Taking Care

They ordered food.
Kk- Let me help u change till food comes.

Teju- i can manage. Its just a small burn.

Kk- Ok do it. Fir bolna mat i didnt pamper.

Teju tried to get up from the bed. As she moved her leg it hurt.

Kk- Chup chaap baith ja. I will get ur bag here.

This time teju didnt argue. Now it had started to hurt. Though it was a small burn some movements would hurt her.

Kk got the bag n teju pointed out towards the night suit. Kk removed it n gave it to her.

Teju- Now u look that side while i change.

Kk- What? As if we haven't seen each other naked?

Teju- Ya we have but changing is different. Can u pls look that side.

Kk- Are you serious right now?

Teju- Yes very.

Kk- You are such a weirdo. U can male out in public places, be ok with having sex in a public washroom but u cant change in front of me...??

Teju was quiet. She was trying to change. She removed the dress from top but whenever she moved while pulling the dress down it hurt her..

Teju- Aahhh ouchh

Kk- enough now. I m helping u remove the dress.
He turned around n saw teju half dressed. Her dress was stuck near her waist.

Kk went n undid the side zipper n slowly dragged the dress down.

He closed his eyes. He knew she was awkward. He didnt understand why but she was. He removed the dress n then took the night suit n slowly put it on her. When he was putting the shorts he was super careful.

As he was done there was a knock on the door.
It was their director.

D- How r u feeling now tejasswi??

Teju- I m fine now.

Kk- No she is not fine. There is a lil wound n some heat burn. She needs rest.

D- So tomo u rest as much as u can. We will do kks solo part. We shall continue this porposal scene later.

Teju- hmmm okk. U will have to get that dress fixed or replaced with a similar one.

D- Yes i m sure production has duplicate ones.

D- so karan we will do ur solo shots tomo.

Kk- But then who will be with teju. She could barely walk right now?

Teju- Sir i m fine. I will ask my makeup staff to be with me for tomo.

D- Ok then. The dr too shall visit u tomo once to see the wound.

With this the director left.

Teju- sunny what was that?? Why r u behaving like i m a kid. I will be fine tomo? Yaar director ke saamne aise mat bol.

Kk- Dekh main na set pe fatta nahi. Itna toh main bolunga. This could have been a lot worse but bach gayi tu.

His eyes were red. He was stressed n furious.

Teju- But i m ok now.

She tried to get up for washroom. It was hurting a lil but she didnt wanna show kk.
She managed to get up n started walking slowly.

Kk- Bahot ziddi hai tu. Sabse irtitating hai tu. Nahi hoga fir bhi help nahi maangegi.

He went n lifted her to the washroom.
When she opened the washroom door he again lifted her n got her to the bed.