Breakdown

Teju got up n went to her car. She went straight to kk house. His house help opened the door n informed that kk was having a bath.

She was nervous. She didnt know how to make him feel that She was really sorry.

She went to the kitchen n asked the house help for some ingredients. She made kadi chawal. It was over an hr n kk was still in his room. She was waiting in hallroom.

Even after another 30 mins when he didnt come out teju went inside the bedroom.
Kk was standing at his window looking outside n smoking.

Teju went n gave him a back hug. He was suprised by the hug but he recognised the touch. He missed it. It had been almost 6 days since they met or hugged or kissed.

He wanted to turn around n hug her n just squeeze her tight but He was really hurt this time.

Teju knew she would have to prove it him that she was sorry.

Teju- Sunnnyyyy

Usually whenever teju says that kk forgets everything. But he didnt turn back.

Teju- I m sorry. I know i have hurt you.

Teju- i know you are mad at me. I know your are upset n its my fault. Can u pls just look at me.

Kk didnt say anything. He was just looking outside the window n smoking.

Teju- I dunno how to make upto u n make u believe that i m sorry. I got angry on you. I removed all my frustration on you.

Teju- I know u feel i take your fir granted but i don't. I messed up this time. I shouldnt have judged your intentions

Kk knew she was genuinely sorry but he couldnt get over the fact that she actually thought that he gave details to someone.

Teju- Baat karega?? Pls ek baar turn around.  I miss u sunny. Pls ek hug de de.

Kk turned around n hugged her. Teju looked at kk but he wasnt looking at her. He just kept looking at the ceiling

Teju- You wont even look at me??
Itna gussa??
Kk kept quiet.

Teju- chal dinner karte hai.

Kk- I m not hungry. U order something for urself.

Teju- I made kadi chawal. Chal lets eat.

Kk- When did u make kadi chawal??

Teju- i came 2hrs back but u were having a bath so i was waiting outside. I went in kitchen n made it.

Kk- i m not hungry. U eat.

Teju- i know u havent eaten since yesterday. Pls just eat 2 bites with me.

Kk- bola na not hungry.
With this he broke the hug n walked away. He sat on the bed.

Teju- I m v hungry. Havent eaten anything. I wont eat until u do.

Kk- Dekh ye sab mat kar. U eat. I will eat later.

Teju went to kk. She sat on her knees . held his hands n kissed it.
She kept her head on his lap.

Kk wanted to play with her face. He wanted to touch her hair. He just wanted to kiss her shoulders that were visible in her off shoulder dress.

But he didnt do any of that.

Kk- why r u sitting on the floor. Get up.

Teju- sunny i m sorry.

Kk- uppar aake baith. Dont sit on the floor.

Kk held her n made her sit on the bed.
His cigerrate was almost over so he got up to put it in ashtray.

Teju had tears in her eyes. But she was controlling them. She didnt want to cry.