Sexy Jailor

The music turned on n kk walked towards the bed. Teju was sitting with her back on the bedrest but the moment she saw him she sat up straight.

His eyes had a different look. She had never seen him like this. He walked towards her while moving the baton.

He stood close to her n put the baton on her chin.

Kk- Hi love..

He said in a sexy low voice.

Teju- Hhh..hi sunnny..

He slowly moved the baton lower to her neck n then the collarbone n slowly took it lower tracing her bra.

He could already see her breathing heavily.

Kk- Awwww abhi se ye haal..!!

Tejus eyes were shut but she opened when she heard this.

Kk-open your eyes tejasswi.

The moment she opened her eyes she saw him standing a lil back n removing the jailor jacket. He removed it from one arm first n then the other. He held the jacket with this hand n dragged it towards her.

He went very close to her. He knew he couldnt dance to save his life but he knew that this girl made him feel like he could do anything in this world.

He moved his body a lil. He thought teju may end up laughing but she didnt. She was just lost in him.

He leaned on her n his hands made their way inside her top.
But he was excruciatingly slow for teju. He was tracing every inch of her back n waist n bra.

She was soaking wet n wanted him right then n there but he took his time. Torturing her.

Teju- Sunnyyy...

Kk- Hmmmm i m listening..

Teju- Sunnny pls

Kk- Pls what my love...??

Saying this he squeezed the bra. He slowly pulled her top up n tied her hands with it.

Teju- Sunny what r u doing??

Kk didnt care to reply.

He used his baton n pulled 1 strap down n kissed her shoulder.
He then pulled the other strap down with the baton n bit her on that shoulder.

Teju shut her eyes just to process what she was feeling.

Kk immediately grabbed n squeezed her beauties hard n growled.

Kk- Do not close your eyes again.

He squeezed them harder until she opened her eyes n screamed

Teju-ouch sunnyy... That hurts..

He went back n stood at the bed side.
He started swaying to the music n started opening his leather vest. He had started gymming a month back and biceps looked just the way teju loved. Seeing him sway to music n slowly opening his vest made teju too turned on to control herself.

Kk slowly removed the vest n threw in near her. She looked at the vest on the floor n then back at him.

He walked towards her n she knew this was it for her. She tried to remove her hands from the tshirt n eventually did it. Till then kk moved till her bed. He hit the baton on the bed making a sound. Teju froze right there.

Kk- Eyes up here only.

He started sliding the baton down from her neck slowly towards collar bone n then he pulled the bra strap with the baton n snapped it.

Teju- Ouch..

Kk- Shhhhhhh...

He kept the baton on her lips.