Drifting Apart

Kk had gone to meet teju.
They both were vulnerable. Kk had never felt like this before. He never had seperation anxiety issue with anyone. Family or ex gfs. But this was teju. For the first time he was feeling so vulnerable.

They were at tejus house.
Kk- Oye anda singh i will miss u.

Teju- I know.

Kk- and you??

Teju- I wont miss u.

Kk looked suprised.

Teju- Cos we will facetime all the time. N saathmein roz ek meal khaayenge.

Kk- but main shayad tujhse zyaada kisi aur ko miss karunga??

Teju- kisko??

Kk- Hai koi.

Teju pointed her finger at him n then held his collar.

Kk laughed n gave her a peck on her cheek.

Teju- Why r u laughing??

Kk- Cos i will miss ur night creams of ur night routine more.

Teju- But woh toh rahegi mere saath.

Kk- so when i call u from dubai tu tabhi bhi mujhe night routine se pakayegi??

Kk- Tabhi baksh dena. Dont u have any leg cream or body cream that u need to apply?? 😉

Teju hit him on his chest n put her head there.

Kk- Kya soch rahi hai??

Teju- Kaise karenge? How will stay away for so long? If mere shoot nahi hote toh i would have gone with u for few days.

Kk- But who is taking u? Finally will get some days to chill..

He was joking. But teju didnt reply. She was quiet.

Kk- Oye laddoo i was joking. U know na mere buss chale toh teko harr jagah apni pocket mein daal ke le jau.

He kissed her on the head.

Teju was still quiet. She knew it was a joke but somehow she wasnt ready to take it as one. She had been feeling that he wasnt that into her like before.

Kk- I love u my laddoo. I have to go now. Got early morning flight. Will miss u.

Teju got up from his chest. They went till the house gate. Teju hugged him tight. With all her strength. She was emotional. Teary eyed but controlled herself. She didnt wanna look like an emotional fool.

They broke the hug n kk sat in the car n left.

Kks thoughts

She didnt even say she will miss me. Sirf ek hug. No kiss no love u. Itni choti baaton pe ro deti hai kabhi kabhi but aaj kuch bhi nahi. Do i matter to her now? Is she not that into me like before? I keep calling her chipku but in reality i m. Maybe she doesn't like that anymore.
I m the one going away for shoot yet i was the one who went to meet her. She didnt even make an effort. Maybe she just needs her space.

Kk was at the airport next morning.
He checked his phone to see if teju msgd something. Since she had a morning shoot she was definitely up.
But there was no msg.

He was a lil sad. But he still msgd her.

Kks msg- Gm ladoo. M at the airport. Leaving in a while. Will call u once i reach the hotel. Love you. Miss me 💗

Kk landed n reached the hotel in dubai.

He checked in his room n switched on his phone.

There were no msgs from her. He was v sad. But then there were notifications of miss call from her number. He was relieved to see that. He called her immediately.