Sunnyyyy...!!!

Extremely mature content. Plss avoid if under 18 n not comfortable with such content.
--------------------------------------------------------
Tejus hands moved towards his pants. She unbuttoned them n then was unzipping them when she stopped. She felt general. Harder than ever before.

Kk-Undo them right now i said.

His voice. The intensity scared teju. Turned her on to a different extent.

With shaking hands she slid his pants.

Kk- U have no idea what u do to me. Today i will show u.

He turned her around swiftly.

He put his hands on her waist n pushed himself against her. Teju could feel general against her ass.

Kk- I cant believe u thought even for a second that i m not attracted to u.

He rolled down her thongs just half way n grabbed her.

She left out a moan.

Kk- Oh my love today u will feel the pain i feel everyday.

With this he pulled her thongs down completely. He grabbed general n teased her from back.

Kk- The kind of frustration i feel everyday.

He positioned general just at the point where she thought he was going to do something they havent done till now.
They never spoke about it yet. She had not done it ever but she didnt know if he had done it or not.

She was scared it might hurt. It might feel different.

Teju- Sunny...
She said in a soft voice.

Kk- Oh no no tejaswi . Don't try to find your way out of this...

He growled n kissed her neck.
She could feel general poking at her. About to enter her at any point.
She was breathing heavy.
He could sense her nervousness.

Kk stroked general up n down her ass.
She was breathless by just what she was feeling.

Kk turned her around again.

Kk- Look at me tejaswi. I could have understood if u would have doubted me. If u would have fought with me for anything. But this. U think i m not attracted to u anymore.

He groped her beauties hard making teju leave a painful moan.

He started to pull her thongs back up while whispering in her ears

Kk- Its frustrating for me when i cant kiss u all the time.
With that he kissed her hard biting her lower lip

Kk- Its fucking frustrating when i cant grab these n devour them all the time.

In a harsh way he pushed her bra down n pressed her beauties hard. Groped one in his hand while sucked the other.

Teju was a moaning mess by now.
She wanted him now..

Kk- When i see u in dresses where i see the cleavage or a sneak peak.. All i want to do is take them in.. Arrgghhh

He sucked the other n bit her. He knew it must have hurt her but he was in no mood to stop.

Teju- Sunnnyyyyyyyy

Kk- When i see u in those backless dresses i wanna rip them off n kiss ur back.

He turned her again. He unhooked her bra in a second. He parted the straps n slid his hands in. Finally grabbing her beauties from back n pressing them hard.

Teju felt her body on fire. His hands on her beauties n at the same time general positioned behind.

Kk kissed her back n shoulder while playing with her beauties.