Intense Photoshoot

Kk got up early the next day. He wanted to get ready n pick up teju. He wanted to go on the set together. He just wanted to spend maximum time with her.

Kk got ready n took hos phone to call her. He was going to call her but then he stopped.

His thoughts-
Should i call her. She had asked me to stay away. Maybe i should meet her directly on set.
But then he decided to call.
Tejus phone was answered by her assistant.

Kk- Where is teju..?

Assistant- Sir she is in the photo shoot.
Anything urgent?

Kk- She is already there?

Assistant- Yes she had to report early for her solo shots.

Kk was lil disheartened but he anyways left for the shoot.
He picked up her favourite cold coffee from coffee shop.
He knew she would get very tired as the had packed up late plus she went in early.

Once on set kk sent the coffee to her via his assistant while he went to his van to get ready.

Teju had just finished her shot n sat on chair to check her pics. Kks assistant gave her the coffee n said " sir ne bheja hai"

A smile came on tejus face. She was happy to know kk still cared so much.

She went to her vanity for touch up.

Their look for this was formal.

Teju wore a blazer with a bralette inside n loose trousers. She wore  6inch stilettos with it n high pony.
She looked extremely hot.

Kk wore a black suit with funky tie.
His hair gelled up n set back.
He looked very sharp n hot as well.

First kk reached the set n gave few solo shots.
Teju walked it. She saw kk from a distance.
She was awestruck. She had never seen kk in this look. He looked hot n how.
She couldnt take her eyes off him.

Kk saw her looking at him. He knew she was checking him out.
He looked at her. She quickly looked away. But it was too late. Kk had already seen her checking him out.

Teju sat on the chair n waited for kks pics to be done.
She was mesmerized by him. His aura. He was like a greek God to her.

Tejus thoughts-
Fuck he looks amazing. I have never seen him like this. Cant believe he is mine.. I hope he is mine. I hope its not too late.

Before she could think any further the DOP. Called her for couple shots.

Kk looked at teju n just wanted to kiss her already. She looked hot. Smoking hot.
Teju walked close to kk. He gave her a peck on the cheek. This time she returned it with a kiss on his cheek.

Kk felt so happy. He finally saw hope of things getting better. He knew he had not lost her. He just wanted to hold her.
He controlled all his emotions n focused on work.

They gave some shots standing.
Then a table n chair were added as props.
Kk sat on the chair. Teju walked n sat on the table. She spread her legs n grabbed kk by the tie n pulled him towards her.

Kk was numb. He had never seen this side of teju. Aggressive n so wild. Oh he wanted to have her right there on the table. He was having a very hard time controlling himself.

Teju held his face by her hand n kissed his cheek. She slid down from table to his lap very swiftly.
She could feel him. He was turned on.
She kissed his neck. He wanted to spank her so hard but controlled himself n kept reminding that there were people on set.
For the first time she was taking command n how !!!