Jaan

Kk- WTFFF When THE FICK DID I SAY THAT???

teju was crying. Kk walked to her n sat on the floor. He held her shoulders n asked again.

Kk- When did i say that?

She shrugged his hands off.

Teju- You got 2 rooms. U dont even want to share room with me..!!

Teju- So what else does it mean??

Kk- U r mad. Puri pagal hai tu.

Teju- U obviously dont want to be with me. Maybe u too feel embarrassed cos of the pics...

She started crying even more.
Kk was hurt seeing her cry but pissed to whole another level.

Kk- Thats how low u think i m. I want to marry u. N u think these morphed pics will effect me?

Kk- You are unbelievable tejasswi prakash. Tu bus apne convenience ke hisab se cheezein sunti hai n samajti hai.

Kk- Fuckkk i m trying so hard to get u put of this zone. Its killing me inside to see u like this n thats what u think of me..?

Teju- So why.. Why did u choose to stay in seperate room?

Kk- Cos i told u i think u needed space. That's WHY.

Kk- U know what i m so pissed right now that .... Argghhhh... Fuck fuck fuck....

He just stormed out from there n walked to the terrace.

Each villa had stairs that took then down directly to the beach.

He went down the stairs.

Teju was crying on the floor. She didnt understand what to say or feel. She was vulnerable n kk left her like that. She was hurt by his behavior but understood that she was wrong n she over reacted. Her sunny would never make her feel unwanted. Ever.

She got up n went to her room.

It was over an hr n kk wasn't back. Teju was getting worried now. Did she push him away too much?  Will they be able to move on past this.
The weather started detoriating. It was extremely windy n looked like a storm was coming.

She waited for another half hr but then chose to look for him.

She went down the stairs. It was super windy n lil dark. Though the resort was well lit but only till their villas. Her eyes took sometime to get adjusted to moonlight.
She went near the beach looking for him. She wrapped her around herself. It was getting cold. She was in her strappy top n joggers.
She wasnt feeling v good. All the crying n overthinking got to her. She was pushing her legs one step at a time looking for kk.
Suddenly there was lightning. She got extremely scared n shrieked.

Teju- Ganpati bappa Ganpati bappa..

Teju- Sunny pls come back(  she said softly)

She kept looking for him. N then there was another lightning n thunder.
She screamed this time. Her hands tightly wrapped around her. She was cold shivering scared n unwell.
She didnt want to go back to the villa without sunny.  But she felt like she would collapse there if she didnt go back.

As she turned she bumped into him. He immediately took her into a hug. She gave in. She just didnt want to move.

Kk- What r u doing here?  U will catch a cold. Looks like u have fever already.

Teju- Just just let me be like sunyy. Plsss.

Kk- Teju its cold. Looks like it might rain. Lets go inside.

Teju- Pls sunny. Let me be..
She said in feeble voice.

Kk- Teju u dont look ok. N main kuch nahi sunne wala aur. Lets go.