Mesmerised

Teju was getting ready for the wedding collection shoot.
Their first look was indian wear. Teju wore a yellow color short backless choli with ghagra.

She looked beautiful. With jhumkas n matching bangles.

Kk was dressed in lemon yellow kurta with koti on top. He looked very handsome in it.

Kk reached first n started hos solo shot.

Teju came in sometime. Kk saw her coming. He thought she looked beaituful n graceful.
He remembered their first diwali party dance in bb house. Teju was wearing yellow.

They started the shot.
DOP-  As briefed earlier this is the bride n groom friends/family collection wear. So u guys have to pose accordingly.

Kk n teju came close to each other n started posing. They showed various aspects like - Laughing,dancing , talking,etc

Teju knew kk was still upset. It was visible in his body language. He kept a lil distance.

These shots required no romance so she couldnt get close to him or do anything much.

In between the shot teju asked for a break. She said she was tired n needed to sit for 10mins.

Kk knew she would never do that until she was sick. She was a very determined strong hard working girl.

They both sat on the chair

Dop- tejasswi r u fine?

Teju- yes i m fine. These dresses r v heavy. So just give me 5 mins. She drank some water.
Her assistant came to her with food. She refused.

Kk- Are u ok??

Teju- Yes i m fine. Lets start again.

They did a few shots n were done in sometime. They both started walking towards their vanity.

Kk thought teju looked a little low. But he didnt ask much.

Teju went in her vanity n changed into a robe for sometime. She Was really tired. It was almost 10pm. She had slept v late last night n came early to shoot.
Plus she didnt eat much. N whenever she wouldnt eat properly she would feel low.

After 20 mins there was a knock on the door.
Tejus staff opened the door n it was kk.

Kk entered the van n sat on the sofa. He had a bag with him .

Kk- Why dont all of u take a break n have dinner.

The staff got the cue n left the van

Teju- What happened karan?

Kk- come here n sit with me.

Teju went n sat on sofa.

Kk- U know na when u dont eat u dont feel good. Kyu natak karti hai?

Teju- Dont worry. I m fine. Bus mann nahi tha.

Kk removed the tiffin from bag n opened it.

Kk- Tera favourite hai. Lets eat.
Teju didnt throw any tantrums or say anything further.
She had hurt him unintentionally n yet he was here feeding her n taking care of her.

She took the first bite. They both were quietly eating their dinner. Both had a lot to say but this wasnt the place or time.

Teju had a habit of eating slow.

Kk- Can u eat faster? We need to get ready.

Teju- Yes i m trying.

They finished their dinner n kk was about to leave the van