Complicated

Kk felt really shitty. He went upstairs to his house to wear his shoes n take his car keys so that he could meet teja n talk to her.
As he entered his house he saw all his friends there. His stylist reminded him that he needed to quickly try some clothes on as they just had 2 hrs in hand as he had his flight in few hrs.

Kk had totally forgotten that he had his flight n had not even packed anything.
He had to go for an outdoor shoot for 5 days for a music video.

He told his stylist to wait for 10 mins.
He went to his room n took his phone.
He saw 5 missed call by his producer of the video to be shot.
He wanted to call teju but there was so much commotion outside n he had to call the producer back.

As he was about to call back the producer his stylist rushed inside to tell him that the flight was preponed n he has to leave in an hr.

He knew that he had no time to talk to teju.
His assistant packed his bags while he quickly tried on all the outfits for his next shoot.

He rushed to the airport n reached just in nick of time.
He wanted to call teju but he barely got time during check in as he was already late. On flight passengers were asked to switch off phone.
Just before switching off his phone he msgd teju

I m sorry for what happened n my behaviour. I wish we could talk but i have to leave for my shoot. I will call u as i land.

Once they landed he tried called her few times but her phone was off.

He reached the hotel which was booked foe them. He must have called her 100 times n msgd her but didnt get thru.

Now he was worried n feeling v bad about how he treated her.
He shouldnt have removed his possesive frustration on her. He realised that it wasnt her fault. He loved the jovial bubbly part of her n hence fell in love with her. He shouldnt have judged her for it.

Kk had a tough night. His flight preponed n then travelling so he was up all night. So when he entered his room he lied on bed n within minutes fell asleep.

On the other hand teju opened her eyes. She was trying to get up but she couldnt. It was like her body just wouldnt move. Her whole body was paining. She thought maybe she was tired n still lied on bed n switched on her phone. Just that moment her mom entered the room. Looking at teju she knew something was wrong.

Tejus eyes were red. She checked teju forehead n she had high fever.

Tejus mom (TM)- dont u realise u have fever.
Teju- no i just thought i was tired.
TM- u have high fever. I m calling your cousin over n will ask him to check you.
Her cousin was a doctor.

Till her cousin came tejus mom helped her get up n go to washroom.
Teju had a severe headache n body pain.
Her mom gave her warm water n later some tea and breakfast.

In sometime her cousin came n checked her.
He recommended that she takes a day off and just rest. He gave her medicines.
He also said if she doesnt feel better by evening he might have to give her injection via IV to control the fever.

Teju took the medicine. Her mom was in the room. Teju kept her head on moms lap. Her mom patted her head for a while till teju fell asleep.

Her phone was left unattended.

Kk woke up by noon from his nap n immediately looked at his phone to talk to teju. He realised that he had called n msgd her so many times but she didnt reply. So that means she is v hurt. He called again but she didnt answer. She was sleeping cos of medicines.

Kk decided to manao her now. He sent a beautiful bouquet to her house.
His hotel room bell rang n he was asked to get ready in an hr for his shoot.

Kk quickly rushed to washroom to freshen up.
He reached the set n got busy with his shoot.
During the shoot breaks he would msg teju or call her but there was no reply.

Teju woke up by evening. She felt v sleepy n drowsy cos of the medicines. She was v hungry as she missed her lunch cos she was sleeping.

Teju wasnt feeling well. Her head was again spinning. She managed to call her mom n asked for food.
She then took her phone. Before she could read any msg she saw 20 missed calls from her manager.
She called him back. He reminded her that she had an interview for online portal in an hr.
Teju explained her condition n said she couldn't do it.
She will do it tomo.

The online portal had already advertised that teju would be live with them at that time so they were unhappy with this decision.

But she assured them she would do it the next day.
The online portal put up a post saying that " Tejasvi prakash ki tabiyat hui kharab. Iss wajah se woh aaj interview nahi de paayengi. Kal miliye humein thik 7 baje."

Since kk n teju had become so famous post bb15 that this news spread v fast.
Teju started getting lots of msgs n calls regarding her health from friends n well wishers.

She was feeling v low but her phone rang non stop cos of notifications so she switched it off. She ate some food took her medicine n slept again.

Kk packed up his shoot by 8.
He reached his room n immediately took his phone to call her. But her phone was off. He was about to msg her when he saw that a lot of his friends were asking him about tejus health.
He didnt understand what happened to teju.
There was a notification about the same n he started reading it. He realised she has cancelled her interview. He knows that teju is v strong n will not skip work until something major.
Now he was worried sick. He was trying her number but couldnt get thru. He just didnt know what to do.

He couldnt leave his shoot n go back. He just wanted to see her once. Hold her and apologise. He just wanted to kiss her.

He was getting frustrated with each passing minute cos he couldnt get thru n talk to her. He was browsing his phone n came across videos of them made by fans. He got emotional n eyes welled up.
He tried calling her bit still the same.
He didnt know what to do. The distance was killing him.
He picked up his phone n called the one person who could help him out

Phone rang on the other end
Kk- Beera
Beera- kya hua?
Kk- i need you

To be continued