Take Me Now.

They left for the party.
The club was filled with lot of their friends and acquaintances. They met everyone one by one n greeted ieshan.

The club was filled with hot girls and guys. Everyone looked very sexy but teju looked extra sexy. She wore good heels n stood out amongst others.

They were talking to ieshan n meisha.

Kk- aur ieshan whats the future plan?

Ie- Considering few things but miesha jitni hot girlfriend hai toh dhyaan kidhar aur lagta hi nahi.

Kk- Woh toh hai. Meisha is v hot. U both are the most good looking couple.

Teju was listening to this. She didny say anything.

Kk looked at teju. He wanted to see if there was any reaction on her face. But there wasnt.
His thoughts-
Shayad isse meri koi baat se farak nahi padta. Maybe she is not that possesive about me anymore. Maybe she reacted earlier cos it was rashmi.

Nish came over there.

Nish- Bira chal aaja world ka best dancer hai tu. Aaja dance floor pe.

Kk-hahaha. Tu chal main aata hoon.

Nish- baabs aur miesha toh chalo.

Teju n meisha went with him n started dancing.
They were enjoying themselves.
Kk was having drinks but his eyes were glued on teju.
Teju set the dance floor on fire. She looked so sexy in that dress n almost everyone was checking her out. Kk was a good observer n he knew that teju had a lot of eyes on her cos of her dance moves.
He took his drink n went on the floor n was with her. She was v happy to see him on the dance floor.
Kk stood behind teju n put his one arm around tejus waist. They were very close to one another. They both were lost in each other n didnt realise that people were looking at them. Suddenly the music stopped. They both came out of their trance.
They looked around n saw that they were the only ones on the floor while everyone else had made space for the bday boy n his cake.

Ie- Koi nahi bhai. Aap continue karo.

Kk n teju laughed.

Kk- Sorry yaar pata nahi chala.

Nish- Bira tu chalu reh. Tumlog karo apna dance ieshan side mein cake cut karlega.

Teju- Sorry yaar. Chalo chalo lets cut the cake.

He cut the cake n everyone wished him.

After cake cutting was done kk went to the bar section to get a drink while teju was standing on the dance floor with others.

Kk was waiting for his drink but his eyes were only on teju. He saw a guy approaching her. He tapped on her shoulder n as teju turned around he gave her a hug. Teju was slightly taken aback n it was visible on her face.
Kk left his drink n quickly went to teju.

As he went closer he saw it was Arjun. He was pissed looking at him.

Arjun- You look beautiful teju.

Kk- Its tejasswi. Teju is only for her loved ones.

Arjun looked at karan.

Arjun- Oh. Hi karan. I m Arjun.

Kk- Hi.

Arjun- tejasswi u dance really well. I have been watching u for sometime now.

Teju- Ummm thanks.

Teju knew kks possessive side would be out any moment now. She didnt want any akward convetsations anymore.

Arjun- Can u teach me some dance moves.
Kk was furious. He was just controlling his anger cos it was ieshans bday.