Excitement

The next morning kk was the first to get up. He woke up with the biggest smile. His heart was smiling too. Finally laddoo. His laddooo was ready to eat shaadi ka laddoo. He kissed her on the forehead n went to the kitchen to make tea. He was humming a song while making tea.
His dad entered kitchen cos he heard kk singing a song.

Kd- Kya baat hai the grumpy morning kundrra has suddenly become happy sunny kundrra.. !!

Kk didnt realise he was humming a song or when his dad entered the kitchen. He was just lost in his world.

Kk- Papa baat hi aisi hai.

Kd- Kya hua puttar?

Kk- Laddoo too wants to get married.

Kd looked at him with suprise.

Kd- Matlab? Didnt u guys propose to each other? Ismein news kya hai?

Kk- Ohh not like that. She too wants to marry soon. N we want u guys to remove the dates..

Kd- R u serious?????

They both laughed out loud.

Kd- This is the best news ever. We have to tell ur mom immediately. Then we have to call ur sisters. Everyone has to apply for leave n cone here.

Kk- Dad chill. Its not like we r getting married tomo. But soon.

Kd- I cant wait sunny. Teju has brought so much happiness n love in our life n i cant thank god enough for it.

With this he hugged kk. They both got emotional but tried to hide it.

Kk was pouring tea when omi came.

Kd- Oye omiii ab iske manager se event manager banne ki tayari karle. Ur Karan kundrra is getting married soon.

Omi was shocked. He looked at kk. Kk was laughing n blushing.

Omi- R u serious???

They all laughed again.

Omi called jess. Kd called kks mom.
Within minutes kk was getting facetime call from his sister while his dad was on videocall with his mom. Omi had jess on call.

Jess -Itni badi news hai n nobody is dancing. Chal omi bhangra pao..

Omi played a punjabi song.
Omi ,kd n everyone on video call were dancing. Kd got kk out n made him dance too..

(Yes this happens in punjabi families. We r crazy. We dance for anything at any point at any time)

Teju unaware of all this opened the bedroom door n entered hallroom. She heard music n saw all of them dancing.
She immediately joined them n started dancing. They danced for sometime n then she realised so many ppl were on video call.

She spoke to them one by one.

Km- Bache we r so happy. U have given us the best news. We have been waiting for this day.

Teju looked confused n looked at kk.

Before kk could explain

Jess-- Teja bhai ab bus is ghar mein hamesha khushiyan hongi. We cant waittt...

Kd came n hugged her tight.

Kd- Bache all i can say is thank you. We love u..
He kissed her forehead.

Teju was confused even more now. For a second she thought she was pregnant. The way everyone was congratulating her.

One by one all calls end.
Omi goes to teju n hugs her

Omi- Thank you teja bhai.

Teju is now absolutely clueless about everything.

Teju- But omi hua kya hai?