Emotional Mess

They reached the hotel. The whole time teju held kks hand as if her life dependent on it.
The moment they entered the bedroom she went staright to the washroom. Before she could close the door kk held her hand

Kk- Not today.

He held her hand n pulled her. They sat on the couch.

Teju covered her face with her hands. She was lost. She didn't know what was happening. She knew it was a shot. She knew it wasnt real. She knew she was maybe overthinking . she knew she was over emotional.

Tejus thoughts-
I cant loose him. I cant. I just cant live without him. What if this was real. What if something happens to him. What will i do?
What r u doing teju? Why did u let this happen? Why did u open up? Now u will be an emotional mess the whole time. He will leave u if he sees this side. What will u do then?
I dunno whats happening.

Kk shook her.

Kk- Teju what happened? Kabse bula raha hoon. At least reply. Ladoooo...

Teju came out from her zone. She realised he was there. She just put her head on his lap. She was crying non stop.

Kk- Laddoo i m right here. It was just a scene. I know sometimes actors do get carried away in an emotional scene.
But baby i m here.

Teju disnt say anything.

Kk- Sweetheart i m not going anywhere. .

Teju- But what if u do? What if something happens? Main kya karungi?

Kk- baby anything can happen to anyone at any moment. Future ka pata nahi but abhi toh hoon na.

Teju-  karan i couldnt see u like that. U were not moving or talking.

Kk- Ha baby that was the scene na.

Teju was only crying.

Kk- Ok tell me one thing. Maan le something happens to me toh fir tu puri zindagi roti rahegi?? At some point everyone moves on.

Teju sat up n yelled.

Teju- Shut up. Just shut up karan. I dont want to think of all that? I cannot imagine my life without u. I cant imagine my day without u. Calling you, meeting you, ur warm hugs ur kisses ur touch our love, ur eyes, ur hair . i cant cant live without u.
Marr jaungi main akele.

Kk- what r u talking? Pagal hai kya?? Aise sab mat bol.

Teju- U just said it yourself na. Nahi hoga karan mujhse. Nahi reh paungi.

Kk- When we signed this music video we loved the thought behind it na. The thought that people should move on at some point n not feel guilty about it nor should others make them.feel guilty.
N tu ab khud aise bol rahi hai?

Teju- I will not feel guilty. Its not about that. When i saw u today. With blood on ur shirt n bruises and everything toh bus i lost it. Nahi control kar paayi.

Kk hugged her.
Kk- I understand baby.

Kk- It was all fake na ladoo. I m right here.

Kk- Look at me. Look at me now.

Teju- No i cant. U r still hurt with those brusises. I dont want to.

Kk- Ok fine i will have a bath n come.

Kk went for a shower.

His thoughts-
My laddoo loves me so much. But its scary. She is an emotional mess right now cos of the fake bruises n the scene today. If something ever happens what will she do? I cant see her like this. Maybe she is right. Maybe she does love me more than i do.