Oh Snap !!

Next day kk had a late evening call. So he got up lil late.
Teju woke up early. She wasnt feeling too good but quickly got ready n left for her shoot. 3 more days n then this shoot will be over she thought.

She didnt msg kk or call him. She barely remembered what they spoke about last night. Her mind was all over. Too many thoughts. Too many fights. She just didnt want to think about anything.

She started her shoot.

Kk wokeup and he immediately called parvez. He told him to get nice flowers delivered to tejus vanity.

Kk knew he wanted her for life. He wanted to propose as he reached back. He was missing her. Her hug her kiss but most importantly her weird laugh. Her smile made him the happiest even when he was low. He was dying to hear her "Hhiieee"

He got a call from producer of the movie. He got to know that due to some production issue their shoot will end today n they can return home tomo.
He was upset cos the shooting would halt midway but he was happy that he could go bk to teju.

He immediately told his staff to book any flight that leaves at night. He wanted to be with her asap.

He decided to shop for a ring for teju. Dubai is always known for its gold. He decided to pick a ring from here for her.

He freshened up n sat down for his breakfast. He was scrolling thru insta when he received a msg. He had a big smile on his face reading the msg n immediately picked up the phone to call.

After an hr he went to a famous jewellery store in dubai to look for rings. He was looking at rings. After about 15mins there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around n hugged her.

It was kritika.

Kk- So good to see u here.

Kr- I know right. India mein toh mil nahi paate but yaha mil gaye.

Kk- The moment u replied to my story i knew i had to meet u. Need ur help.

Kr- Ha obviously m here to help.

Kr- Did u like any ring for her?

Kk- i saw a few. Yaar woh itni si hai. Uske haath itne chote se hai i dunno her exact size. I want it to look good on her n not too much. She is v simple. So i dont want something extravagant.

Kr- Tu toh pura pighal gaya boss.. I have never seen u like this. U r head over heels in love with her. M so happy for both of u.

Kk- I know yaar. Teju ke saath kuch alag chemistry hai. Never felt like this.

Kr- Dikh raha hai woh toh. Banda shaadi kar raha hai.

Kk- Karni toh hai. Hope she agrees.

Kr- I m sure she wil.

They started looking for rings. Kritika tried a few rings herself cos she wanted to buy one for herself.

Kk loved a ring. It had a emerald in it surrounded by diamomds. He picked that one.

Kk- How do i know the size.

Shopkpr- Sir u can adjust the ring from behind. Its the adjustable one. N onve u know the correct size u can go to a local store there n they can alter it to the size u need.

Kk- R u sure?

Shopkr- Yes sir.

Kk- Ok i will take this.

Kri- Good choice. Cant wait to see ur pics on insta. Pakka upload karna.

Kk- Ha yaar. Bus i hope she says yes.