Chapter 17: Abandoned Hospital (1)

Is that Ji Yun Xiao? 

Looks so alike........

That definitely is Ji Yun Xiao himself!!

Although it was quite dark, Cheng Zhi Chu had often seen Ji Yun Xiao through the screens so he could recognize him in one glance. The handsome young man standing in front of him is indeed Ji Yun Xiao himself.

Cheng Zhi Chu was shocked. He couldn't believe that a super popular idol like him would also be involved with Infinite Escape. His first reaction to this was to think that his sister and the fans would be extremely upset if he was to die.

He then noticed that Ji Yun Xiao's gaze was fixated at his clothes and he even looked a little embarrassed. Only then did Cheng Zhi Chu react and realize that he was still wearing the T-shirt printed with Ji Yun Xiao's face and he was even holding his doll in his arms. In an instant his face went red and he hurriedly hid the doll behind him.

Fuck. This is really too embarrassing. 

How can he meet Ji Yun Xiao in such a situation...

... He was actually wearing the other party's fan club shirt and holding onto his doll while tackling this escape game 

... What is he going to be treated like now?!

His expression couldn't help but become very stiff.

Ji Yun Xiao's fanbase is extremely large. It wasn't surprising that most of it would be made up by young girls or young women. Along with his kind temperament which greatly contrasts with his onstage persona, and his appearance as a top student in one of the most popular tv series, he also naturally became popular amongst the elders.

But there was one type of fan that is very rarely found in his fanbase and that is: young male fans.

For some reason, Ji Yun Xiao didn't have many young male fans. The occasional ones that would appear would immediately be interrogated by the female fans and even have their sexuality questioned.

——– That's right. Of the extremely rare young man fans of Ji Yun Xiao's, quite a few of them are gay. Someone straight like him was extremely rare......

....Wait. He's actually not a fan of Ji Yun Xiao's. If he was mistaken to be his fan, then he would be troubled.

Cheng Zhi Chu cautiously glanced at Bai Yi and was surprised to see that Bai Yi's originally kind and gentle look had once again changed. His eyes were several degrees colder as he glanced through the corner of his eyes at Ji Yun Xiao

Oh no. 

It looks like a steel straight man like Bai Yi really doesn't like Ji Yun Xiao at all. And because of his clothes, Bai Yi would have definitely misunderstood him for being Ji Yun Xiao's fan and possibly even mistakenly thought that he is a gay.

Cheng Zhi Chu started to sweat. He already has a pretty bad record so if he is misunderstood again......When a lie is repeated many times, it will eventually become the truth. This would be the same for misunderstandings. By that time, it would be too late for any explanations!

He opened his mouth and was about to explain when he was suddenly interrupted with high pitched screams. In an instant he was surprised, and he looked towards the source of the sound with wide eyes.

The leaves in the forest swayed and two beautiful and sweet looking girls rushed out. They ran and stumbled over before Ji Yun Xiao with their faces flushed with excitement. As if they would immediately faint on the spot, their eyes were wet with tears and they asked in a trembling voice.