Chapter 72: Ghost's Bride (8)

Mr. Mu was the coin’s previous master?

Cheng Zhi Chu was shocked. Hedidn’t even need to think to know that Mr. Mu was definitely not a simple guy.

He founded the game forum for “Infinite Escape” and was probably one of the earliest players of the game.

He had once read the introduction in the forum which mentioned that “Infinite Escape” appeared about six or seven years ago. At that time, Mr. Mu was probably a player already and for some reason attacked Bai Yi.

Elder Li was the internal agent for Mr. Mu. In exchange for Bai Yi, Mr. Mu helped Elder Li change his family’s fate.

If it really is something that they had done……..

Cheng Zhi Chu revealed a look of anger. He glared at the old man in front of him. That originally kindly looking face now looked extremely detestable.

Being interrogated by Bai Xi Xing, Elder Li’s expression changed drastically. His forehead was covered in cold sweat but even if that was the case he still refused to admit it. He continued to insist through gritted teeth:

“I don’t know what you are talking about. Who’s Mr. Mu? I don’t know anyone surnamed Mu.”

Bai Xi Xing sneered. Just when he was about to speak, Cheng Zhi Chu suddenly felt that the air around him wasn’t right. It had suddenly become dark and chilly.

His heart clenched and he turned around only to see that the groom had strode straight over to Elder Li.

“Thud——–”

Elder Li only felt his throat suddenly tightening. The sharp pain travelled through him and he suddenly became unable to breathe. On his neck, a greenish-blue handprint was visible to the naked eye. His entire body was pushed down and, because the strength was so great, the entire sofa also fell back.

“Coff…….coff!”

Elder Li’s face turned bright red and purple. He could only produce faint coughs from his throat, and he couldn’t say a word.

He felt as if someone was choking him but there was nothing in front. This made him feel particularly horrified. The veins on his forehead bulged and he desperately tried to claw at his own neck only to suddenly feel himself coming in contact with a cold patch of skin.

A pale hand slowly appeared in front of him. This was then followed by the body of a man in a black suit and then the severed neck that was still dripping with fresh blood.

Ghost! A ghost——-!

Seeing the headless man in front of him, Elder Li was petrified. His eyes rolled back revealing the whites of his eyes and he fainted on the spot with white foam spewing out from his mouth. The groom saw this and released his hold of his neck, allowing him to breathe again while in a comatose state.

Bai Xi Xing who stood next to the groom also had his expression change. He took a small step back.

However, at this moment his gaze just happened move aside and fall onto Cheng Zhi Chu who was still looking particularly lovely in the white wedding dress. He couldn’t help but be surprised and he even forgot about the shock from earlier. He stared at Cheng Zhi Chu for a few seconds before belatedly calling out:

“……….Junior Cheng?”

What?

Cheng Zhi Chu stalled for a moment.He looked dumbfoundedly at Bai Xi Xing. Seeing that the other party was alsolooking at him, and also associated it with Elder Li’s horrified expression before he fainted, he slowly realized that the groom had released his power resulting in the others becoming able to see him!