Chapter 58: Ghost School (12)

The loud sound of the door slamming against the wall also caught the teenager's attention. Because he was afraid of being misunderstood, he gently pushed away Bai Yi and wanted to free himself from his embrace, but he was surprised to see Bai Yi instead holding onto him even more firmly. He felt a little helpless. He subconsciously looked over at the door only to be met with surprise.

The person standing at the door was Su Ling. His beautiful face was void of blood and both his eyes were red. One of his hands slammed against the door frame with great force and blue veins protruded from the back of his hands. He looked over at them with an oppressing gaze.

Seeing his expression, the teenager panicked. He thought that Su Ling's fierce reaction was because he had left saying that he had something urgent only to be caught being intimately held by his senior.

The teenager opened his mouth wanting to explain but he suddenly realized that Su Ling's anger wasn't directed at him.

The person he was looking at was Bai Yi.

"Junior Su, were you looking for me?"

Meeting Su Ling's line of sight, Bai Yi appeared not to have noticed the anger and hatred in his eyes and just spoke calmly with a hint of a smile at his lips. His eyes however were extremely cold.

He slowly released his hold of the teenager and gently rubbed the boy's soft hair. He said gently: "It looks like Junior Su has something to say to me and we might talk for a while. Zhi Chu, you can go back first. Thank you for coming to accompany me. I'm very happy. I'll see you later."

"I.........."

The teenager revealed a look of worry and he didn't want to leave. He could tell that the situation between Su Ling and Bai Yi wasn't good. Even just standing there made him feel scared. He was afraid that if he left, something bad would happen between the two of them.

"You can go first."

Su Ling's fingers tightened, and he closed his eyes like he was trying to suppress something. There was a hint of trembling in that cold voice of his.

"...........Okay then. You guys talk. I'll leave now."

The two of them didn't appear towant to let him know what was going on. The teenager had no choice but to step back with a heart filled with worry and gently close the door.

"Clack."

With the sound of the door closing, Bai Yi's expression suddenly sank, and he once again sat back down in his seat. Revealing a cold sneer, he said: "You chased after him? You're really clingy."

"Why do you know him?"

Su Ling's chest was heaving. His hands were tightly in a fist and his mood was very unstable.

"It was just a coincidence." Bai Yi paused and revealed a smile that was also not quite a smile, "At least, that's what he thinks."

As expected.

Su Ling's face went pale. His pupils constricted and he could no longer conceal his inner panic and fear.

He knew.

He knew that the two of them couldn't possibly have coincidentally become acquainted.

It must've been because Lu Jie had revealed to Bai Yi that he secretly held feelings for Zhi Chu.

In order to take revenge on him, Bai Yi had approached Zhi Chu. He didn't dare image what things would be like afterwards for Zhi Chu.

"You did this just to retaliate against me?"