Chapter 52: Ghost School (6)

The moment Liang Wen Bin shouted out the name “Su Ling”, not only did his expression contort into one of inexplicable horror, even the expressions of Ou Yang and the others had changed. Shen Qi Qi was very shocked but the other three looked more panicked and afraid in comparison.

They looked over timidly. It was as if they wanted to confirm but they didn’t have the courage to do so. After their eyes moved over to the young teenager standing next to Liang Wen Bin and they saw the man’s beautiful and pale face, they were shocked and couldn’t helpbut gasp. Several of them even took a few steps back.

Su Ling’s eyes were gloomy and deep. It coldly travelled across the people present and then it stopped over at Bai Yi and Cheng Zhi Chu. After looking at them for a few seconds, he slightly curved the corner of his lips and suddenly disappeared.

Oh no!

After being looked at by Su Ling, Cheng Zhi Chu felt his heart squeeze. He suddenly noticed that almost all the ghosts that had entered the elevator had stopped moving. Their bodies didn’t move but their heads had turned around 180 degrees. Numerous pairs of creepy eyes stared at Liang Wen Bin and the others like it was about to drill holes through them.

Their actions had triggered these ghosts. On their originally dull expressions, an angry expression emerged, andthey proceeded to scream fiercely before rushing out of the elevator.

“Bang———-“

The pretty woman maintained the fake smile and reached out to press the button in the elevator. The door quickly closed and separated most of the ghosts from them. However, there were still six or seven of them that had managed to escape out from the elevator. They scattered and rushed over towards Liang Wen Bin and the others.

“Ah!!!!”

Liang Wen Bin who stood closest to the elevator was terrified. His arm was caught by a ghost and its five fingers were deeply embedded into his flesh. Blood spilled out from these wounds and he let out an agonizing cry.

Cheng Zhi Chu reacted quickly and moved away from Shen Qi Qi who stood closest to him. While the others screamed and ran around and the room was in chaos, he secretly activated the “Banshee’s Scream ” card.

A glimmer of light flashed. A female ear-piercing scream rang out from all corners of the room and resonated for a long time in the room.

This terrible scream made Shen QiQi and the others think that another terrible ghost was about to appear, and they were scared witless. Their legs went soft and they no longer had the strength or ability to run.

Fortunately, at this moment the ghosts were also in a state of confusion and chaos and they had completely forgotten about chasing them. Cheng Zhi Chu immediately shouted out “Run! ” and the five of them returned to their senses before rushing over to the stairs.

Yang Qian Fan and Gu Zhen were at the very end of the group. Once the instance characters reached the second floor and they confirmed that they weren’t able to see what was happening downstairs, the boy used his camera to take a picture of the ghosts.

With a click”, the camera that looked like a one-eyed devil glowed red and the ghosts were sucked into the lens. After a few seconds, several confused white figures appeared on the camera display.

They boy pressed a few buttons onthe camera and waited for a moment. He then shook his head and whispered to Gu Zhen: “They are just ordinary ghosts. They don’t know anything.”

“Unfortunately, we didn’t get the chance to catch ‘Su Ling’.” Gu Zhen said quietly. “Those people didn’t react normally when they saw him. He must know something.”