Chapter 50: Ghost School (4)

There was both softness and warmth coming from his lips and right before his eyes was a magnified view of Bai Yi's handsome face. Even at such a close distance, he couldn't find any flaws on that perfect face of his. It made his heart beat uncontrollably.

After a short moment of shock, Cheng Zhi Chu returned to his senses and could hear the others teasing, laughing and whistling. His face instantly blushed red and he couldn't help but reach over to push Bai Yi away. However, his fingers were caught by Bai Yi and, with those beautiful eyes of his filled with adoration, he planted another soft kiss on his fingertips.

"............."

Cheng Zhi Chu was stunned. The place that was kissed felt like it was burning, and his heart was beating to the point that he felt that it was about to burst. His face was coated in a bright shade of red. He quickly looked down. He didn't dare to look at Bai Yi in the eye.

His mind was a chaotic mess. All he could think of was that sudden kiss and the way Bai Yi looked at him as he kissed his fingertips. That soft, sexy and sultry look........... Who can withstand it?!

At this moment, Cheng Zhi Chu truly came to a realization that Bai Yi was just too charming. If he was a woman or a gay, he was afraid that he would have already fallen deeply in love with Bai Yi.

But even if this was the case, the sexual orientation that he had always strongly insisted on seemed to have been a little shaken. He found that he didn't hate Bai Yi's kiss and instead even felt his heart racing.......

Being held in Bai Yi's arms, Cheng Zhi Chu was crying without tears. He thought internally that Bai Yi was acting too realistically for the instance and didn't take into consideration his ability to bear with it. 

What should he do if he really feels something towards Bai Yi when this instance is over.........?!

As for this internal struggle of his, Bai Yi seemed to be completely unaware. He reached out to pull him into his arms and once again planted a kiss on the top of his head. He then glanced faintly over at the glamourous looking girl and asked, "Enough?"

"Mo-more than enough..........It turns out Brother Bai really loves Junior Cheng."

The girl was stunned for a moment before nodding and smiling. There was a trace of surprise in her eyes. It was as if it was unbelievable that Bai Yi would actually do something so intimate with Cheng Zhi Chu in front of everyone here.

However, compared to her, the other three young men seemed to be more familiar with Bai Yi and was not very surprised by this action of Bai Yi's. They just laughed cheekily and wriggled their eyebrows while saying: "Even after losing his memory, Brother Bai is still the same and very loving with Junior Cheng."

The other girl also covered her mouth and giggled. Facing their ridiculing eyes, Bai Yi continued to look indifferent. He only glanced over at the glamourous girl and said: "In the future don't joke about stealing Zhi Chu from me."

His look was cold, and it was completely different to the way he looked at Cheng Zhi Chu. The glamourous girl was stunned and quickly apologized. The other three men saw this, coughed, and hurriedly tried to salvage the situation: "Brother Bai is like this after losing his memory but he doesn't have any bad intentions. Please don't take it to heart."

"..........Of course I won't." The girl blinked and wasn't angry. Instead she said enviously, "Brother Bai really likes Junior Cheng."

"Yes, very much so."

Bai Yi answered without any hesitation. It made Cheng Zhi Chu who was in his arms shy to the point that he was no longer able to lift his head.

"Okay, stop joking around. Time is running out. We should go inside the school."