Chapter 46: Reality (7)

Hearing Gu Zhen say that they were lovers to Bai Xi Xing upfront, Cheng Zhi Chu's expression instantly changed. He quickly turned around to look at Gu Zhen and send him a fierce glare but what he got in return was a gentle smile from Gu Zhen.

"You're finally willing to look at me."

Gu Zhen's gaze was soft and gentle. Perhaps because he had a good time at the party and had some drinks, his neat suit was a little messy. His tie was loosened, and his top shirt button was unbuttoned revealing his collarbone. Compared to his usual elegant appearance, there was a different kind of sexiness exuding from him.

Fuck......

Facing this overly good-looking face, Cheng Zhi Chu couldn't let out the curses inside him. He could only unnaturally shift his line of sight away and then secretly glance over at Bai Xi Xing.

He was originally worried that Bai Xi Xing would have some type of bad reaction after hearing Gu Zhen's words, but the latter only revealed a slightly surprised expression before smiling and looking down at Cheng Zhi Chu.

"Is that so? Are you and him lovers?"

"Of course not." Cheng Zhi Chu shook his head and quickly denied it, "We're only acquaintances."

"Cheng Cheng........"

Gu Zhen's had a slightly stunned expression. Bai Xi Xing hooked up his lips and said to him: "Looks like it isn't like what young master Gu has said and you actually just have a normal relationship with Zhi Chu, right?"

He placed emphasis on the word "normal ".

Gu Zhen's expression turned icy: "This is something between Cheng Cheng and me. I don't think I need to explain it to you."

"Because you actually have nothing to say at all?" Bai Xi Xing's smile had a hint of sarcasm.

"Mr Bai, this has nothing to do with you." Gu Zhen's tone was very cold. "Please don't intervene."

"Why do you think that this has nothing to do with me?" Bai Xi Xing raised his eyebrow. "This is something that I should say to you. You don't know what relationship I have with Zhi Chu."

Gu Zhen's expression changed slightly. He was about to speak again but Cheng Zhi Chu couldn't continue listening to this conversation any longer. He coughed and said: "Senior Bai, thank you very much but you don't need to explain to him. Let's go in."

Although he didn't want to have any further involvement with Gu Zhen, he also didn't want to be misunderstood to have some sort of strange relationship with senior Bai —

—He is a straight man and he didn't want to have ambiguous relationships with other men!

"Okay, I'll listen to you."

Bai Xi Xing smiled lightly and pushed opened the door. He said: "Young master Gu, it is very late, so I won't entertain you. Your friends are still waiting for you. Why don't we catch up another day?"

"Gu Zhen, what's going on? What are you talking about with them? Hurry and come over!"

Right at this moment, a group of young drunken men also called out to Gu Zhen from the distance. They were a little impatient from waiting.

"..........Coming."

Gu Zhen fell silent for a moment. He raised his voice slightly to reply and he prepared to leave.

He knew that even if he continued staying there nothing would come out of it and he may actually make the situation worse.

"I'm sorry to take up Mr. Bai's time."