Chapter 44: Horror Variety (9)

Cheng Zhi Chu stood in the same place for a long time while deeply pondering over what he had done wrong. 

Clearly, he was the one that was being scared by ghosts but now it had turned into him that's scaring ghosts away?

Did he say anything scary? 

The ghost clearly had said that it loved him and had obsessively declared it at the beginning by writing "I love you" all over the walls in blood. But when he asked for it to come out, that guy is actually hiding away like a coward, unwilling to appear.

........ Was it worried about it being too ugly and inferior, so it didn't dare appear?

Cheng Zhi Chu supported his chin. He felt that this was very possible. He then raised his voice and said: "I don't care about your looks. Just let me see you."

There was no response.

"How about this?" Cheng Zhi Chu picked up a cloth from the tea set and covered his eyes. "Now I can't see anything, and I won't be able to see what you look like. Can you come out now?"

He waited for a while, but his surroundings were still quiet. He pushed the blindfold up and looked at the floor and walls. There was still no writing on it. It was clear that, even if he said this, the ghost still refused to see him.

Enough is enough!

Cheng Zhi Chu felt frustrated. He no longer expected the ghost to come out. He called out the bear from his bag and held it in his hand. He then pointed at its small nose and said to it: "Pinecone, help me out here. Can you smell the ghost here? I want to find the ghost."

The little bear's nose moved slightly as it sniffed the air. It then said in a childlike voice: "Mummy, there are a lot of ghosts here. Which one do you want to find?"

"The most powerful one." Cheng Zhi Chu now can ignore the bears tendency to call him mummy. "Can you find it?"

"Let me try......"

The bear shook its tail and its ears hung low. With some fear, it let out a small whine. The smell was a very familiar smell. 

It was something similar to daddy's.........

But since Cheng Zhi Chu wanted to find the ghost, even if it is afraid, the bear still fearfully led the way and led them to the first floor.

Cheng Zhi Chu followed behind the bear and walked around and around the villa. The ghost also seemingly noticed that he seemed to have a way of tracking it, so it also hid around the villa. Sometimes the bear would bring Cheng Zhi Chu to a place only to find nothing as the ghost had already moved to another place.

Rich floral fragrance suddenly filled the air and it spread throughout the entire villa.

The bear revealed a confused expression and it stopped its steps. This floral scent wasn't an ordinary fragrance. It was used to cover up the ghosts scent causing them to be unable to locate the ghost.

"Sorry, I lost it. I can't find it anymore........"

The bear fiddled with its paws and bowed its head as it said this with shame.

"No need to be sorry. I should be thanking you. You have helped me out a lot." Cheng Zhi Chu lovingly rubbed its head. "When we're out, I'll buy you a kilogram of fried chicken."

"Thank you mummy!" The little bear was elated. It happily shook its tail.

[ My master, your loyal servant is always willing to serve you. ]