Chapter 34: Reality (5)

Cheng Zhi Chu finally made his first-ever girlfriend.

After saying good night to Gu Zhen, Cheng Zhi Chu tossed and turned in bed the whole night. He was so excited, he couldn't sleep at all. He who used to be able to sleep very well was actually experiencing insomnia and his mind was filled with what had just happened earlier.

After thinking for a long time, he finally came to a conclusion. He was too passive in this relationship and even the confession was made by Gu Zhen.

Although it would be impossible for him to confess to Gu Zhen if Gu Zhen didn't confess to him first, but after they have confirmed their relationship, things should be different...

......He shouldn't let Gu Zhen spoil him. As the boyfriend, he should be the one spoiling Gu Zhen!!

After thinking about it the entire night, Cheng Zhi Chu had even thought about what they would do together in the future. But the most important thing was that he should quickly acquire a birthday present for Gu Zhen. He's not thick-skinned enough to think that he himself is the best gift.

However, before this, Cheng Zhi Chu had never been good friends with another girl and the small gifts that he gave out were usually things like small plushies which weren't suitable for Gu Zhen. As for what he should give her, he had no idea and he didn't even have a female friend that he could ask.

As for his younger sister Cheng Ling Ling, that girl is only in her first year of high school and quite far from Gu Zhen's age so their taste would be different.

In the end Cheng Zhi Chu decided to ask a good friend of his. He had a friend called Li Dong who has been in a lovey-dovey relationship with his girlfriend for many years. Asking him for advice was the best option and, if the worst comes to the worst, he could just ask his girlfriend through him.

But now it was still dark, and the sun had not yet risen so Li Dong is definitely still asleep. Cheng Zhi Chu decided that he shouldn't ask through the phone and planned to invite the other person out to talk tomorrow. They had not seen each other for a while so it would be nice to catch up and he could also ask him about how he was able to maintain such a good relationship with his girlfriend.

Although he didn't dare to raise Gu Zhen's expectations but from tomorrow onwards, he was determined to be a good boyfriend.

........

"Pfft———– cough cough cough.............."

When he head that Cheng Zhi Chu had a girlfriend, Li Dong who was drinking beer spat it all out.

"You have a girlfriend? You sure it's not a boyfriend? In fact, I have always thought that you're very suitable to be loved by men."

"Scram." Cheng Zhi Chu rolled his eyes. If he wasn't here asking for his advice, he would have already given Li Dong a beating. "Less nonsense. I'm already someone who has a girlfriend. I called you out today for a reason."

"Cough....I'm just joking." Li Dong coughed for a long time before managing to calm down. With a big smile he said, "Congratulations brother, this is great news! This brother here is very happy for you! Go ahead and ask me any questions you have. You're asking the right person if you want to talk about relationship matters."

And so, Cheng Zhi Chu told him about what had happened. He placed a lot of effort describing Gu Zhen's looks and personality: "...So for a girl like this, what should I give her?"

"............."

Li Dong who heard this was a little stunned: "This kid.......What good luck do you have to be able to go out with a goddess like that? Don't lie to me!"