Chapter 35: Reality (6)

After helping his sister Cheng Ling Ling with taking photos for the event, Cheng Zhi Chu changed back to his own clothes and sent her out of his room before breathing a sigh of relief.

He didn't expect Gu Zhen to actually call Ling Ling. Before that, they had not kept in contact for a long time.

Since that day, Cheng Zhi Chu no longer wanted to have anything to do with Gu Zhen. Because it only gave him unpleasant memoires, he had deleted or blocked all of Gu Zhen's contact details. When Gu Zhen tried to look for him, he avoided him as much as he could.

Fortunately, Gu Zhen never visited his home. He would only occasionally go to his school to find him and it was only a handful of times because Gu Zhen was usually very busy. This year, after finishing fourth year, he still had to stay behind to work in his family's company, so he rarely returned to his university let alone look for him.

Some time ago, Cheng Zhi Chu had also heard that Gu Zhen would go to a famous university abroad next year to continue his studies. After graduating, he would stay there for a few years so they would likely not see each other again in the future.

Although it was something that he heard coincidentally, in addition to feeling angry, Cheng Zhi was a little stunned. However, more of him felt relieved when he thought of the fact that they would finally no longer have anything to do with each other.

But what he didn't expect was that Gu Zhen had been calling his sister........

Cheng Zhi Chu pursed his mouth and decided that he didn't want to think about Gu Zhen anymore. They won't see each other anymore so Gu Zhen can't do anything.

At this moment, the bear that was hiding behind the curtains poked out its little head and then stumbled out. When Cheng Ling Ling came into the room earlier, it quickly hid itself and it didn't dare come out until after she left.

The bear asked curiously: "Mummy you don't like that man now?"

"Actually, it can't be considered like.......My feelings for him at that time was more admiration. I didn't dare to consider that thought and, in the end, it was gone before it was even able to sprout."

Cheng Zhi Chu shrugged. He then cleared his throat and corrected the bear: "Also, Pinecone. I've already told you many times. I am a man. You should call me daddy."

"But you're my mummy." The bear blinked a few times, "Mummy, you won't abandon daddy in the future, right?"

"............" Cheng Zhi Chu felt a headache coming. There were so many problems with that sentence and he didn't know where to start, "You are not allowed to say that anymore. Uncle Bai Yi and I are just good friends. If you say something like that again I'll.....I'll take away your fried chicken!"

"Wu........."

The bear revealed a very wronged expression that made Cheng Zhi Chu feel a little bad. Why is he bickering about something like this with a teddy bear? He immediately coaxed it with a few words and promised it that he wouldn't take away his chicken before bringing it over to wash up.

After the shower, Cheng Zhi Chu laid back in bed. He pulled out his Boss Photobook and flipped through it. There was an additional profile that had been lit up. It was Xie Yuan Huai's.

The Xie Yuan Huai in the photo had his eyes closed. His handsome and cold face looked very peaceful and he seemed to be in a deep sleep.

【ID: 029】

【Name: Xie Yuan Huai】

【Source: Abandoned Hospital】

I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games by 啾咪啾咪兔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें