Chapter 74: Ghost's Bride (10)

The little demon cried while pounding his chest. Cheng Zhi Chu took a few seconds to react and realize that the little guy was the demon that inhabited inside the coin.

Somehow he's a bit different from what he had imagined........

Cheng Zhi Chu's eyes fell onto the demon's face. The little demon had black hair and yellow eyes. With cat-like pupils, he had a cute and delicate appearance. He looked to be a 4 or 5-year-old boy but his body was small, like a doll. Two small sheep-like horns emerged from his dark hair and the small tail behind him swayed.

The little demon's eyes were filled with tears. He had cried until his nose was red and he looked at Cheng Zhi Chu angrily and grievously. His soft fist weakly fell onto his chest.

Although he may have thought that hewas venting his anger, it looked more like he was acting spoiled.

"You just don't want me........."

He pouted. Even his voice trembled.

He looked particularly pitiful.

For a moment, Cheng Zhi Chu wavered.

He couldn't be blamed for this.

The coin's style of speech was filled with temptation, like a kidnapper trying to tempt a child with candy, so he couldn't help but imagine the demon to take the appearance of a sinister-looking man. But the figure before him..........

"I-I'm not actually like this!"

Noticing Cheng Zhi Chu's strange look, the little demon's tail straightened, and he pulled out a necklace from inside his shirt collar. He opened a miniature photo frame embellished with a gemstone and showed him the photo inside.

"Look at this!"

Cheng Zhi Chu's eyes moved from the small demon to the necklace.

The photo inside displayed a handsome adult demon with dark hair and yellow eyes that wore a black suit and had his hair tied back. His facial features were very similar to the small demon's.

The demon held a white teacup and sat with his legs crossed. With a elegant posture, he looked towards the camera lens with a small smirk that was filled with seductiveness and temptation.

Cheng Zhi Chu: "Oh.........."

Cheng Zhi Chu: "This is your father?"

"............This is obviously me!"

The little demon cried even more fiercely. He was so angry he was almost out of breath. While crying, he continued to use his soft fists to violently hit Cheng Zhi Chu but, before he was able to hit him a few more times, the groom grabbed him by the wings and held him upside down in the air.

"Let me go! Let me go........!!"

The little demon struggled in the air and cried out. He looked persistently at Cheng Zhi Chu as if he was asking him for help. Cheng Zhi Chu couldn't bear seeing this so he gently coughed and said to the groom: "You can let him go."

The groom heard his words and released his hold. The little demon almost fell to the ground like an onion but, when he was about to touch the ground, he fluttered his wings and flew up. Glaring fiercely at the groom that had grabbed him, he said: "You——–"

"I am now your master."

The groom's tone was cold: "You now have nothing to do with Zhi Chu."

"............"

The little demon's expression stiffened.

After a few seconds, a sudden earth-shattering cry rang through the villa.