Chapter 39: Horror Variety (4)

The bloody words "I love you " constantly appeared on the glass. Its color changed from faint to thick and it densely covered the windows, extended over to the walls around it and eventually spread across the entire wall. It emitted a strong stench of blood which made those smelling it have the urge to vomit.

"Splat."

A few drops of fresh blood fell from the ceiling, landing onto the people in the room. The cameraman on the floor had already fainted and Ji Yun Xiao had pulled out a cross pendant from inside his shirt. There was white flash of light that caused the bloody words to fade a little but, in the blink of an eye, it re-emerged, and the color was even more vivid than before.

When he saw the blood, Cheng Zhi Chu's body stiffened. He then quickly recovered, pulled out a card that he had purchased earlier and immediately activated it.

This card is called "Purification Fire ". In just half a minute, it could burn away the grudge and evil spirits. It was one of the more powerful attack cards.

After "Purification Fire " came into effect, the warm ball of white flame flew out from his palm and began to burn away the bloody words in the room.

The effect of the card was remarkable. With minimal effort, the bloody words had been cleared away and there were even a few wails coming from several small figures as they distorted and dissipated in the fire.

Cheng Zhi Chu hurriedly tried to push open the window, but the window still didn't move and remained firmly closed. Clearly, the ghost that had trapped them inside was not destroyed and the ones that were dealt with earlier were just very weak ones.

How many ghosts are there in this villa? 

Why are there so many of them...

... Also, what kind of relationship will he have with the ghost this time?

Recalling those crazed and obsessed bloody writing, Cheng Zhi Chu felt his scalp go numb. He couldn't help but internally curse at the blood-stained ring.

It was obvious that, because of the existence of that cursed item, he was once again forced to have some sort of relationship with the ghost and now the ghost has its eyes on him. He was also certain that he won't be so lucky this time to meet another ghost like Xie Yuan Huai that is easy to talk to.

But who is this ghost? Is it Zhou Luo Chen or is it something that killed Zhou Luo Chen?

"This is........?"

Bai Xi Xing witnessed all of this. Compared to the cameraman who had passed out, his reaction was much calmer. His eyes moved over to Cheng Zhi Chu and he asked: "Junior Cheng, you know how to exorcise ghosts?"

"I know a little." Cheng Zhi Chu didn't want to expose things about the game and could only fumble out an explanation, "But I'm not sure how to deal with the ghost here. It's very powerful."

Bai Xi Xing nodded his head and looked over at the human head by the doorway. He said solemnly: "Now that we're trapped here, it looks like we need to find a way to kill the ghost to get out......."

Halfway through his words, his phone suddenly vibrated. It seemed to be a message.

"You can contact the outside world?" Cheng Zhi Chu was stunned at first before instantly rejoicing.

Before, they couldn't use their phones in the instances. Furthermore, his phone was also taken away so he didn't expect to see that Bai Xi Xing's phone could still be used.

Although it is estimated that no one could save them, if they could contact the outside world it gave them a bit of hope.

".......Not a normal message."