Chapter 61: Ghost School (15)

“……….When Su Ling fell, some teachers and students who had not yet left school happened to see it. They were scared and called emergency immediately, but it was useless. Su Ling had already on the spot…………”

Recalling those memories, Zhao Xiao Pang’s face was filled with fear and agony.

“Brother Bai didn’t want Junior Cheng to know that Su Ling was on the roof at that time, so he got someone to deal with it and suppressed the whole situation. All the people present had their mouths sealed and no one mentioned anything about it.”

“But even if the Bai family didn’t intervene, the school itself didn’t want things to get too big. After all, if people find out that Su Ling’s accidental death was because of the rusted fences, the schools reputation would be seriously damaged…..”

“Did you really think that Su Ling’s death was just an accident?

Shen Qi Qi held back her tears and said with a choked-up voice.

“Over the past few years, have you ever seriously thought about what you have done to him?”

“This was not an accident. It was something ‘inevitable’ caused by the accumulation of the torment he went through. Even if he didn’t fall, there would still be a second and a third time. He would sooner or later be killed by you people.”

“You kept saying that you didn’t want him to die but in fact what you have done is pushing him into the abyss again and again. Compared to killing him directly, it’s more cold-blooded and cruel!”

“……..”

Zhao Xiao Pang and Ou Yang were shocked. They couldn’t say anything in response and bowed their heads with red eyes.

Shen Qi Qi wiped away the tears from her eyes causing her gorgeous makeup to smudge a little. She looked over at Bai Yi and saw him still looking calm and even a little indifferent.

She mutteredincredulously: “Bai Yi……….You don’t feel any remorse? After all these years, you have been with Junior Cheng and have lied to him. You are disgusting…..”

“………..”

Bai Yi glanced at her with a look of indifference. Ou Yang who listened on the side heard her comment and couldn’t help but reveal a bitter laugh.

“We are indeed not good people. I won’t argue about that. I just want to reveal the truth.”

“You’re saying that Brother Bai has always been lying to Junior Cheng. Yes, that’s true. But if he didn’t have Junior Cheng by his side, he would already have gone crazy and died.”

“After witnessing Su Ling’s fall, we all more or less developed some sort of psychological problem. Brother Bai was the most serious.”

“After that happened, Doctor Su and Mrs. Su heard about Su Ling’s death. Doctor Su was no longer able to withstand it anymore and he also soon died of illness.”

“Mrs. Su lost two of her loved ones in succession and couldn’t bear with it. She took a bunch of sleeping pills and tried to commit suicide. Although she didn’t succeed, in the end her body was ruined. When Mr. Bai heard of this news, he sent her to a nursing home. I heard that he often goes to visit her.”

“It was precisely because of this that Brother Bai was also deeply affected. Although he may appear the same as usual, in fact he has a serious case of depression.”

“Although Junior Cheng has no idea, but after this happened, he accompanied Brother Bai through the darkest times of his life and helped Brother Bai gradually get better.”