Chapter 29: Abandoned Hospital (13)

In the hospital in the middle of the night, everything was silent. The boys' ward was completely dark with only faint moonlight entering the room through the window coating everything with a light silver glimmer.

"Mmm......"

The young boy let out a soft moan. His eyes were wet and coated in a layer of tears as he sat on Xie Yuan Huai's lap and had his arms wrapped around the other person's neck. He did his best trying to keep up with the passionate and deep kiss.

Xie Yuan Huai may look cold but when he kissed the boy, it was like he wanted to eat him up and it was especially passionate. He held onto the boys' waist and brought him down with him onto the bed. He rolled around and pressed him down onto the bed while continuing to kiss him for a very long time. It was only until the boy began to struggle weakly did he let him go.

"Huff, huff..........."

The boys face was flushed red and his lips were kissed to the point that there was a thin layer of moisture over it. He laid limply on the bed gasping for air.

Xie Yuan Huai's eyes darkened a little and he once again moved in to kiss it. It made the boy shrink and gently push him away with a red face. With a small voice he said: "Please don't.........I can't do it anymore........"

"You don't like it?" The handsome man murmured. "If you don't want to, I won't touch you like this anymore."

"No......"

Hearing him say that, the boy couldn't help but pull at his clothes. With a voice as soft as melted honey, he said shyly: "It's not that I don't like it........."

"Good boy."

Xie Yuan Huai kissed his face and his lips curved up slightly to reveal a faint smile.

When he smiled, it was like ice and snow had melted and it looked extremely good. The boy looked at him in daze. When he returned to his senses, he found himself once again being pressed down and kissed. Mmm, brother Yuan Huai always seduces him like this but every time he can't refuse it......

..........

"Like this, you won't be afraid right?"

Xie Yuan Huai held the boy that had been kissed until his whole body had become weak in his arms. With his cold fingers, he gently touched the youth's red ears and once again gently planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

"But......"

The youth's face was completely red.

He clearly just wanted brother Yuan Huai to accompany him. With him here, he would not be afraid... . . . His intentions were very pure but brother Yuan Huai always, always........

But he didn't move to finish his words. He knew that if he refuted him, brother Yuan Huai would definitely ask him again if it's because he doesn't like it.

He couldn't say that he didn't like it. In fact, he actually likes to kiss brother Yuan Huai. He just didn't want it to be so intense.

What's more, he also didn't want to reject brother Yuan Huai. After all, he had gone through the trouble to stay with him in the middle of the night because he heard that he would be too scared to sleep at night because of the ghost stories he had heard from the nurse sisters during the day.

However, he remembered that brother Yuan Huai was hospitalised because of a heart condition. If he didn't sleep at night and accompanied him, would his body be alright...............?

"It's okay." Xie Yuan Huai gently ruffled his soft hair. He said, "I won't force myself. You don't have to worry."

"Really? That's good....."