Chapter 83: Out of Control Photobook (2)

It's Zhou Luo Cheng. 

He had turned into an evil spirit and had returned........

Was he here to take revenge?

Bai Xi Xing's expression changed abruptly. His pupils constricted and he was quite shocked.

Although he had encountered ghosts more than once, it was different when he saw Zhou Luo Chen who was personally killed by them. He must've have returned to get back at them and would definitely have a strong killing intent.

Perhaps Junior Cheng would be able to handle this?

Recalling that Cheng Zhi Chu had managed to deal with the evil spirits in the villa last time and his ability to bring his cousin back safely, Bai Xi Xing quickly calmed back down. He watched the ghost covered from head to toe with black tape vigilantly but quickly noticed that something wasn't right.

Although Bai Xi Xing was constantly retreating, the distance between him and the ghost wasn't that far and he had thought that the ghost would suddenly rush over but, contrary to his expectations, the ghost didn't move forward. Instead, after seeing him he had actually shrank back a little and once again hid inside the kitchen.

He is.......afraid?

Bai Xi Xing couldn't help but feel strange.

Could it be because he had killed Zhou Luo Chen, even though he had become a ghost, he still feared him? If this was the case, then why would Zhou Luo Chen take the initiative to find them?

"............Brother."

After the ghost hid back inside the kitchen, Bai Xi Xing looked back at Bai Yi. He said quickly: "I'm keeping an eye on him here. Go and get Junior Cheng here. He knows how to deal with ghosts."

Although the ghost behaved timidly, he didn't dare let down his guard. He believed that his cousin would also recognize the ghost's identity and understand how serious the matter was.

However, it was once again beyond his expectations. Bai Yi who had already walked up the stairs stopped. He looked down at the kitchen from the stairs for a moment and suddenly came back down. He passed Bai Xi Xing and went straight into the kitchen.

"Brother?"

"Young master Bai Yi!"

Seeing his do this, not only was Bai Xi Xing surprised, even the housekeeper was scared to the point of trembling. Seeing the young master who had just returned approach the evil spirit, she immediately cried out to stop him.

"You go out first. Wait outside."

Bai Yi looked at the housekeeper and said: "If I don't call for you, you can't come in. Also don't let anyone know about this."
"But young master.........."

"Get out."

His tone was very cold. 

The housekeeper's heart trembled. She felt that after the young master who had been missing for many years returned, he had become even more difficult to understand. 

She no longer said anything and just listened to his command. She quickly escaped from this haunted villa.

"Brother, what are you doing?"

The housekeeper had left so Bai Xi Xing no longer concealed anything anymore. He grabbed his cousin's wrist and whispered: "That's Zhou Luo Chen! How can you go over? Aren't you afraid of him taking your life?!"

He didn't know what Bai Yi was going to do and was extremely worried. Bai Yi shook his head slightly after hearing his words and spoke up calmly.

"He's not Zhou Luo Chen."