Chapter 56: Ghost School (10)

After Ou Yang answered the third question, the people in the classroom all reacted differently. Bai Yi hooked up his lips as he looked at Cheng Zhi Chu. Cheng Zhi Chu softly coughed and moved away his line of sight only to be met with the dark gaze coming from Gu Zhen’s side.

Suddenly things were awkward, and he could only look straight ahead at the corpse-like female teacher with a similarly pale face.

The female’s face was stiff, and her eyes were white. You couldn’t tell what she was feeling. She just faintly spoke up:

“Last question.”

“Do you regret what you have done?”

Ou Yang’s expression changed slightly. He seemed be hesitate over whether he should tell the truth but, in the end, he clenched his teeth and decided to answer truthfully.

Apart from the very last time, I have never regretted it.”

“In addition to getting a lot of benefits from Brother Bai, I also hated Su Ling.”

“My father was a scum who divorced my mother because he cheated so I am most disgusted by people who ruin other people’s family. I admit, I am not a good person. Bullying Su Ling was just a way for me to satisfy myself. In any case, I admit to doing those things……”

Having said that, his voice gradually weakened. There was a complicated expression on his face. Even if it was easy for him to tell the truth, he was still uneasy about whether or not the female ghost would punish him. He clenched his hands into a fist and waited for the female ghost's next words.

Cheng Zhi Chu looked back at Ou Yang. Hundreds of emotions raged inside him, but he continued to purse his lips and didn’t speak.

In his opinion, Ou Yang’s actions were ridiculous and wrong. He was like Lu Jie. Because they had been hurt before, they turned around vented their resentment onto other innocent people. Although they are pitiful, they were mostly hateful.

But why did Ou Yang emphasize “apart from the very last time? What happened the last time they bullied Su Ling that would make Ou Yang regret it?

Could it be that………. Su Ling’s death was related to the last time that they tormented him?

Thinking this, Cheng Zhi Chu looked over at the teacher standing at the podium. He guessed that her next question would probably be related to that sentence of Ou Yang’s.

However, to his surprise, the female teacher's question ended there. She didn’t say anything and allowed Ou Yang to sit back down.

Ou Yang breathed a sigh of relief and he rested back into his chair. He wiped away the cold sweat from his forehead.

“As long as you tell the truth, you’re okay……….”

Seeing Ou Yang successfully clear through the questions and Liang Wen Bing and Lu Jie only to be met with death after lying, Zhao Xiao Pang who had not had his turn yet muttered this to himself.

“Next person, classmate Zhao Xiao Pang. Please answer the questions.”

Immediately after the female teacher called him up, Zhao Xiao Pang slowly stood up and he swallowed nervously. With a trembling voice, he said: “Please ask.”

“Do you know the person in this photo?”

The teacher revealed a photo on the screen. It was a photo of a normal-looking teenager.

“………..K-know.” Zhao Xiao Pang carefully looked at the photo and confirmed his identity.

“What is your relationship with him?”