Chapter 41: Horror Variety (6)

KK: I'm back!! Daily updates to resume~

Faced with this hellish scene, the young boy knelt on the bed vomiting nonstop. His body trembled fiercely, and beads of tears formed in his eyes. 

He didn't dare to cry out and could only silently shed tears.

Zhou Luo Chen picked up a small pair of scissors and used it to cut off a rose that was blooming from a rotten child's body. He removed the thorns and leaves and gently placed it into the boys' hands. He said softly: "It really suits you."

The boy didn't dare accept the flower of death that is stained with blood. The moment he came into contact with it, he smacked it away to the ground and curled up in fear.

Zhou Luo Chen wasn't angry. He continued to smile. He picked him up and forced him to sit on his lap. He gently kissed him on his nose and said:

"What, scared? Don't worry, uncle won't do that to you. Uncle likes you a lot so how can he be willing to turn you into flower fertilizer?"

Please, please Uncle Zhou. I don't want to die. I want to see mummy and daddy. I beg you, please let me go......."

Being held in Zhou Luo Chen's arms, the boy trembled like a leaf. His face was pale, and tears constantly poured out from his eyes, but he didn't dare resist this man and could only plead desperately.

"That can't do, Zhi Chu."

Zhou Luo Chen patiently wiped away his tears for him. He then helped wiped away the blood on his body.

But gradually, his gaze started to turn change and it became very bone-chilling. As he wiped away the blood stains, he couldn't control his strength and started to leave a small bruise on the boy's soft skin.

The pain caused the boy to struggle again but, with him being held in the man's arms, he couldn't move. At this moment, there was a sound of the doorbell coming from upstairs.

Zhou Luo Chen looked up. The ringing of the doorbell sounded several times, and it seemed to be urgent.

After falling silent for a few seconds, he finally decided to go out and take a look. He took out a needle and plunged it into the boy's arms causing the boy to quickly fall back asleep. He then got up and walked out the room without forgetting to lock the door from the outside.

Being trapped in his younger self's body, Cheng Zhi Chu could only helplessly watch himself be injected with tranquilizer. Unable to do anything, his line of sight once again turned dark and he could only smell the rotten stench in the air.

Zhou Luo Chen, this damned crazy bastard. 

He killed all those children and even maliciously mutilated their bodies! Is he even human?!

Cheng Zhi Chu didn't know whether this was just a setting created by the instance, or whether Zhou Luo Chen in reality had actually killed so many children. If it was true, then his bizarre suicide may have been his retribution. This scum really got it off easy.

At this moment, he suddenly felt his consciousness fading. As if he had returned to his body, he started to feel things with his senses more vividly.

He realized that he had gained control of his body. He tried to open his eyes. Although it was still a little difficult because of the drug, he was able to succeed. He sat up a little dizzily and saw a few bloody words appear on the floor.

[The game is about to begin. The "me" here is Zhou Luo Chen and it is also the person you need to hide from. If you want to win this game, you should hide and avoid being seen by me. As long as I see you, you lose the game.]