Chapter 80: Reality (10)

"Clack."

Cheng Zhi Chu blow-dried his hair, put on his pajamas, and cleaned up the bathroom floor before opening the door and walking out of the bathroom. 

The moment he walked out he saw Bai Yi leaning against the bed and silently staring at the TV.

The handsome man was wearing a black robe that revealed his collarbone and chest. The legs placed together on the bed were long and slender and the calf lines were very beautiful. His gorgeous black hair was still a little wet as it gently fell past his face. 

He looked particularly sexy and gentle.

Cheng Zhi Chu stood in the same place for a while before reacting and realizing that he was taking the scene in too carefully. His ears turned red and he was secretly glad that Bai Yi didn't notice. He slowly moved closer and glanced at the screen.

He had heard the sounds coming from the TV when he was in the bathroom earlier and it sounded like a variety show. Now that he saw Bai Yi watching it with so much attention, he couldn't help but be curious about the contents of the variety show. 

After all, Bai Yi didn't seem like someone who would be interested in these things.

When he turned his head around, he found himself looking at his own face.

Cheng Zhi Chu: "............."

He was shocked. 

He then remembered that he had recorded a variety show with Ji Yun Xiao a while back. Although it felt like it was a long time ago and many things had happened since then, but, in reality, it was something that happened only about half a month ago. 

Today just happened to be the day when the recording was to be broadcasted.

But coincidentally Bai Yi saw it.......

The laughter coming from the TV sounded nonstop but Cheng Zhi Chu couldn't laugh at all. His palms began to sweat.

The lights in the room had already been turned off, leaving only a bedside lamp which emitted a warm orange light. As the TV screen changed, the light that is reflected onto the wall also changed along with it revealing mottled shadows.

Even if lighting wasn't good, Cheng Zhi Chu could tell that Bai Yi's expression wasn't too good. His lips were a tight line and there wasn't a hint of a smile on his handsome face. This was especially the case when the camera moved to Ji Yun Xiao. Every time this happened, his expression would turn even more dark.

Could he be jealous.............?

For a moment, Cheng Zhi Chu's thoughts drifted a little and he started to think nonsensically. Deep inside, he felt a little sweet. But the next second, it was gone. It was replaced by intense tension and uneasiness.

Even if Bai Yi may feel something towards him, after seeing him being so intimate with another person, he might possibly hate it and no longer feel that way towards him........

What's more, Bai Yi may actually not even like him and he was just being too self-absorbed.......

But does Bai Yi really not like him? 

Everything that he had said before sounded like he liked him. When he thought of Bai Yi's past actions, he felt even more strongly so. Even if he doesn't like him, he should at least have good feelings for him........

Cheng Zhi Chu once again fell into a turmoil of self-doubt. His heart was extremely conflicted. He wanted to rush over, grab Bai Yi's collar and ask him if he likes him.