New Story Arc

Daiko (DB): Ahhhh...nice peace and quiet.

A minute later a blast was fired in his direction. His smile dies down as he forms a barrier to cancel out the blast as he summons his staff.

Daiko (DB): Hellooooo? May I know who did that?

???: Of course. *summons blades and sends them towards Daiko*

Daiko (DB): ! *swings his staff as he deflected the blades as he sent one back towards the figure*

???: *smacks it away and smiles* So you are Daiko.

Daiko (DB): Yeah that's me. Now who are you?

Akumo (Wild): You don't remember? It's me your old "friend".

Daiko (DB): ...? *tilts his head confused*

Akumo (Wild): Are you serious? Big guy with white fur doesn't remind you of anyone?

Daiko (DB): Am I supposed to? I've met countless people throughout the years. If I do know you, I'm gonna need more specifics from you.

Akumo (Wild): *sighs and begins to think* Do you have family?

Daiko (DB): Well...I used to. I lost them many years ago. I was almost killed but I can't do much anymore.

Akumo (Wild): That's a nice story. Now do you know who I am?

Daiko (DB): No.

Akumo (Wild): Alright alright, I'm Akumo. I'm the one who killed your pathetic family. And this isn't the only timeline I've done it either. Well...another timeline me did the same. Does that ring any—

Daiko (DB): *powers up and charges at him as he punches him away and chases after him*

Akumo (Wild): *rubs his jaw* ...ow.

Daiko (DB): *swings his staff and launches him towards a wall*

Akumo (Wild): This'll be fun. *hits the wall roughly and grunts*

Daiko (DB): *points his staff at him* Why have you come here? Just to remind me that you killed the only people I've cared about?!

Akumo (Wild): *chuckles lowly* Well, that's not the only reason I'm here. *summons his sword and points it at him* I'm here to finish what I've started. I don't feel satisfied that I haven't killed all my prey yet.

Daiko (DB): You haven't changed at all. *powers up as his hair and eyes go orange*

Akumo (Wild): I love being me. *powers up* It makes me happy.

Daiko (DB): *growls as he then strikes him with his staff*

Akumo grunts a bit as he grabs the staff and pulls Daiko towards him and kicks him away. The staff wiggles in his hand as Akumo raises a brow before getting hit and flies towards Daiko. Daiko catches his staff as he sent blasts below towards Akumo.