Planning Pt.2

[Night]

Daiko: *knocks on the door*

Daika (Night): *opens the door* Daiko! *pulls him in for a hug*

Daiko: *bones crushing as he speaks in a strangled voice* Hi Daika!

Daika (Night): Huh? Oh! *lets go of him* Sorry. What can I help you with?

Daiko: *pants a bit* Uh...oh! We are planning another summer vacation. And we kinda need help.

Daika (Night): Ok. What can I do?

Daiko: The house that we used to rent for the summer was already taken and we had to go with plan b. Rent multiple houses.

Daika (Night): Oh okay! That sounds great.

Daiko: Alright cool! I'll come get everyone when we're ready to roll. *pulls her in for a hug* It's nice seeing you!

Daika (Night): *hugs back more gently* It was nice seeing you too!

[AU]

Daiko: *dodges the blast* Woah!

Jakuna: *slices towards Daiko*

Daiko: *ascends to his god form and kicks the blade out of her hand as he formed a blade to her neck* Can we please talk now?

Jakuna: Hmph. *crushes his blade as she called for hers as it went to her hand as she caught it and put it away* Speak.

Daiko: *sighs in relief as he descends to his base form* Okay. We're planning our summer vacation and this is an invitation.

Jakuna: Go on.

Daiko: That's...uh...well, we'll all be together. Eating good food, playing fun games, and enjoying the beach again. Whaddya say?

Jakuna: Hm...guess we can all use it since we've been training all this time. We're in.

Daiko: Cool!

[GT]

Announcer: Fatality. Jade Wins. Flawless Victory.

Sorra (GT): Woohoo!

Daiko: Wow. Anyway, we're planning another summer vacation. You guys in?

Kumara (GT): Yup. Now let me show you how it's done Daiko.

Sorra (GT): Oh you're on!

[Xenoverse]

Daiko: *knocks on door*

Sorrel (Xeno): *opens door* Oh...hey Daiko. You okay?

Daiko: Yeah I'm okay. How are you guys holding up?

Sorrel (Xeno): Well...we could be better.

Daiko: He's not here yet?

Sorrel (Xeno): No...hey can you come by another time? Now's not really...

Daiko: No no no I get it. I'll come by tomorrow. If you're still not ready, you know where to find me. *holds his hand out* Okay?

Sorrel (Xeno): *takes his hand and shakes it* Okay. I will.

[OG]

Daiko: Alright. I'm back.

Sorrel: Who do we have?

Daiko: We've got everyone but the Xenos.

Sorrel: What's wrong with the Xenos?

Daiko: I'll tell you about it later. I did get help from the older Daika so we're covered.

Sorrel: Nice. Now let's talk about the Xenos because I want to know what happened.

Daiko: No problem.