Daiko and Sorrel

Daiko and Sorrel both were walking out into a field. Daiko was excited to see Sorrel's new strength as Sorrel was exited to show Daiko how much he's caught up to him.

Daiko: So, what training did you do? I had a ten year jump compared to all of you. What did you do?

Sorrel: I didn't want to get left behind. Logically, I just wanted to catch up to you, and go beyond.

Daiko: I like that energy of yours. Figuratively and literally. I think we're far enough. *walks a good distance from Sorrel* Now... *faces him* Show me what you got now.

Sorrel: With pleasure. *powers up as he charges at Daiko with a punch*

Daiko: ...heh.

Daiko catches his punch as it creates a shockwave. The two stare each other down as they share a smile. They both jump away as they fly into the air and clash trading attacks. Daiko then throws a punch as Sorrel ducks and punches his gut.

Daiko: ?! *coughs out spit*

Sorrel: Hah! *kicks him to the surface and chases after him*

Daiko: Not bad brother... *smiles as he lands on his feet and holds his hands in the air as he catches Sorrel's punches* Take this! *throws him away as his fists were covered in energy*

Daiko charges after him as Sorrel quickly recovers and sees Daiko. Sorrel opens his hands on the side of his face and used a solar flare x100.

Daiko: What the—Gah!! *covers his eyes* What the hell?!

Sorrel: *goes super saiyan and rushes him with punches before blasting my him away*

Daiko grits his teeth as he grabs the blast and stops it. "Guess I'm fighting blind now" he said to himself. He kicks e beam curving into the sky above and punches it towards Sorrel. Sorrel saw this and creates a barrier. Daiko had wrapped his arms around his torso as he goes super saiyan.

Sorrel: What are you doi—woah woah woah!

Daiko: Come on and...! *flies into the air spiraling until he crashes Sorrel's head through the ground and into a cave* Slam! kicks him away* And welcome to the jam! *sends a barrage of blasts Sorrel's way*

Sorrel recovers as he jumps around the cave to avoid the blasts and sends a kick towards Daiko's back. Daiko's tail grabs his leg as he flies out of the cave and back out the surface. Daiko sees a few mountains and smiles as he flies towards them.

Daiko: Heads up Sorrel! *speeds up*

Sorrel: Huh—?!

[Slam!]

[Crack!]

[Bam!]

Sorrel: *became dizzy until he flies off into another mountain*

Daiko: Woohoo! *chases after Sorrel* Hey what is—?

In an instant Sorrel came out with a Dragon fist and punched Daiko in the face making mhim fly off. Sorrel teleports behind him as he catches him by the head and throws was him to the ground. He proceeds to stick his arms out like  and buried his fists into Daiko.

Daiko: ?! *coughs out blood*

Sorrel: That...was for...those mountains...

Daiko: Hah! *powers up as his aura pushes Sorrel away* Heh...this fight is already heading to a great start! *powers up further* Lets go!

Sorrel: Heh! *powers up* Bring it on Ninja.

Daiko: ...

Sorrel: ...yeah that felt weird for me too. *charges at Daiko* Hah!