Chillin' with GT

Daiko (GT): *sips from his drink* Ahh~ We should do this more often.

Daika (GT): Well, summer is almost here.

Sorra (GT): Yeah! I can't wait to hang out with everyone again this year! It's gonna be better than the last one.

Sorrel (GT): Heh, I'm looking forward to that.

Kohl (GT): What about you Jakuna? You coming with us?

Jakuna (GT): It's not like I got anything better to do anyway. I'll come along.

Kumara (GT): That's what's up. Wonder what they have planned this year.

Daiko (GT): Whatever it is, all that matters is that we're all together as a family. Maybe we can test each other's strength over there too!

Sorrel (GT): Umm...shouldn't we take a break from training and fighting? Vacation is vacation right?

Daika (GT): Kinda have to agree with Sorrel on this one. Let's just take it easy and have fun.

Jakuna (GT): Hm...there are other means of competition. Through sports. Sports we can play once we visit. It is nice to have a break from time to time.

Kumara (GT): *nods* That's right. For now
let's just relax.

Jakuna (GT): And tomorrow, we will continue on with our training. You guys are improving. You've grown.

Daiko (GT): Thanks, Jakuna.

Jakuna (GT): Heh, don't thank me yet. Thank me when you can beat me.

Daika (GT): Then we got our work cut out.

Jakuna (GT): That you do.