Fight Time?: Mirrored Match

Okra: *stretches her arms and legs* You ready for this?

Okra (Night): I hope I am. Your energy seems off...

Okra: Hm? Oh, my mother is a saiyan woman whilst my father is a deity.

Okra (Night): Hm...like a god of destruction?

Okra: God of destruction? What is that?

Okra (Night): ...you don't know? Every universe has a god of destruction.

Okra: *starts to think* ...no. We're getting off topic. Let's do this. *gets in a stance*

Okra (Night): *nods and puts her hands in her pockets*

The hybrid raised her brow in confusion. She shrugged as she then charges at the night. Out of no where she was struck in the face and fell on the ground. She got back up and looked around only to see the night with her hands in her pocket.

Okra: What the hell was that?

Okra (Night): What was what?

Okra: Ok...

She jumps multiple directions around her until she attempts to strike her again but fails to do so as she was struck at her side. The hybrid grew annoyed as she charges at the night multiple times just to receive more painful failure.

Okra (Night): I can do this all night until morning.

Okra: *pant* ... *pant* ...so can I. *wipes the blood from her mouth as she stands up* Because I just found out how your power works. *charges at her*

The hybrid went to strike as she then blocks a fist shocking the night. The hybrid then wraps her arm around hers as she then knees her gut. The night bends and coughs as her hair was pulled and was punched and blasted away.

Okra: I...can do this all night. *goes super saiyan blue* Can you?

Okra (Night): *coughs as she stands up* Heh...alright then. *powers up as she goes super saiyan two*

The two then clash as she traded attacks with each other. The thing that they both noticed was that they fought the same way with each punch connecting to their fists and their kicks blocked by their legs. They both grab each other's hands and head butt each other.

Okra: This is strange right?

Okra (Night): We fight the exact same. But that'll change! *goes super saiyan three and blasts her away*

[Inside]

Daika (Night): *snore* ... *snore* ... *sno—?!*

{Explosion}

Daika (Night): Wuh?? Huh?? *rubs her eyes* What's going on...? *gets her clothes on and looks out the window* Who's...?

Okra: *pants* Alright...time to finish this! *transforms to her complete blue state*

Okra (Night): *nods and goes super saiyan god*

The two Saiyans then charged at each other going for a punch until Daika got in between them and grabbed their fists.

Okra (Night): Aunt Daika??
Okra: Aunt Daika??

Daika (Night): Do you two...have any idea...HOW LATE IT IS!! *powers up and grabs their ears and pulls them*

Okra (Night): Ow ow ow ow!
Okra: Ow ow ow ow ow!

Daika (Night): Both of you get out of those transformations and go to sleep together! Got it?!

Okra (Night): Okay okay!
Okra: Okay! Alright!

[In the house]

Daika (Night): Ahh...finally...sleep... *snore*

Okra: So that's Daika huh?

Okra (Night): Yours is probably different...

Okra: If I ever met her...

Okra (Night): What...?