An apology

Chronoa: Guys, we've got a situation. Is Daiko still not here?

Sorrel (Xeno): No. What's the situation?

[DBSSH]

Gohan (Beast): Special Beam Cannon!! *fires the beam towards Cell Max*

Cell Max: HAAAHHHH!! *yells as a dark aura surrounded him as he got Piccolo off of him and held him in front of the beam*

Piccolo: This bastard! *gets hit by the beam as it missed Cell Max*

Gohan (Beast): Damn it. *reverts to base form* Why am I tired?

Piccolo: Gohan! Damn it all! *goes to attack Cell Max*

Cell Max: HAHHHH!! *swings his tail as he strikes at Piccolo's head*

Piccolo: *shrinks down to normal size as he goes back to his base form*

Krillin: Oh man we're in trouble now!

Sorrel (Xeno): What in the...? *goes super saiyan four as he charges at Cell Max*

Cell Max: Huh? HAAHHH!! *fires a blast towards Sorrel*

Sorrel (Xeno): *forms barrier as he blocks the blast*

Cell Max: *it then swings its tail towards him*

Sorrel (Xeno): Huh? *gets hit by the tail as the blast engulfed him* Gah!!

Cell Max: *goes to stomp on Sorrel*

Sorrel (Xeno): Why was I sent here?! *holds his hands up as he catches his foot and powers up* I g-got this!! *powers up to his max power and throws Cell Max into the air as he flies above him and sends a blast to him, making him crash to the ground and explode* Did that do it?

Piccolo: Watch out!

Sorrel (Xeno): Huh?

Cell Max: HAHH!! *sent a punch towards him*

Sorrel (Xeno): How does something that big move so fast?!?! *creates an artificial moon* Lets even the odds then! *throws it in the air*

Cell Max: *catches it as it then crushes it and stomps on Sorrel*

Sorrel (Xeno): *coughs up blood* AGH!!

Slash!!

Sorrel (Xeno): H-Huh?

Cell Max: *it's head had a hole as it then collapsed onto the ground*

Gohan: Is it over?

Krillin: I hope so.

Sorrel (Xeno): What the...? *notices Daiko sitting on it's head* You...

? *notices Daiko sitting on it's head* You

Daiko (Xeno): ...hey. *goes to his normal form* Wanna get outta here?

Sorrel (Xeno): ... *goes to his normal state and nods*

[Xenoverse]

Sorrel (Xeno): ...so...how have you been?

Daiko (Xeno): I've been better...and could do better too...

Sorrel (Xeno): Hey man...are you okay? Because last time...

Daiko (Xeno): About that...I just want to get this off my chest... *sighs* I was searching for who was responsible of those destroyed timelines. I didn't have any luck which is why I was locked in that room. I was about to give up when I checked in on Daiko. I saw a familiar figure. Before I could even go, it was already gone. So I kept watching that timeline, hoping they would return. I didn't waste anytime and headed over there to confront them...but nobody came. When I...left you guys...I met the one who was responsible and his master. I...executed him out of anger and I didn't feel good about it...which is why I'm here to say... *gets on his knees and bows* I am sorry. I'm not asking for forgiveness, I hope that I just get some understanding from you...all of you. What I did and said to you, you didn't deserve that. I was lost in the head and was sick...but I'm better now...I hope we can still work together...

Sorrel (Xeno): ...

Kumara (Xeno): ... *walks forward and kneels down to lift Daiko's hand*

Daiko (Xeno): *lifts his head and gets up* Kumara?

Kumara (Xeno): ... *pulls him into a hug* Don't...keep anymore secrets. *looks up at him* I missed you. We all did.

Daiko (Xeno): *hugs her back* I missed you guys too*

Sorra (Xeno): Daiko! *hugs him from behind* Don't do that again please!!

Daika (Xeno): We're family dammit! *hugs him from the side* We don't keep stuff from each other!

Sorrel (Xeno): Yeah man. We'll always be by your side. *hugs him*

Kohl (Xeno): If you need help, go on and ask. *hugs him as well*

Daiko (Xeno): *tears up* O-Okay...I will. *hugs them all back*