Because I'm Hype For This

[Night]

Daiko (Night): *yawns and stretches* I'm gonna lose sleep at this rate, but this thing...is really something. *inspects the container that held a black substance that moves like liquid* More studying tomorrow. *walks out of the lab and shuts off the lights*

The sludge then sneaks out of it's container as it activated a portal. It crawls through as it fell into someone's room. The sludge moves up on the bed as it soon made contact with a host. It surrounds him as it bonded with him.

Daiko (?): *sits up as he looks at his hands* Finally...I have bonded with someone...and this someone...is perfect.

Daika: *knocks on door* Daiko! Food is ready.

Daiko (?): *imitates Daiko's normal voice* Be right out!

Daika: Okay then! *walks off*

Daiko (?): *laughs to himself* Fool...you are my food.

[Kitchen]

Kohl: Is he coming down?

Daika: Yeah, he said he'll be right—.

Daiko (?): *crashes through the wall* Hello Family.

Kumara: Daiko?

Sorrel: Something's not right.

Daika: Daiko are you okay?

Daiko (?): Don't worry about me...I feel powerful!! *tendrils formed behind him as they grabbed everyone and throws them through the wall outside*

Sorra: *gets on her feet* What's gotten into him?!

Sorrel: Whatever it is, it isn't him.

Daiko (?): What wrong dear sister? I'm just trying to feed on your flesh and organs!! *charges at them*

Kohl: He's crazy! *charges at Daiko*

Daiko (?): Worthless Android! *catches him by his neck* Infinite energy and stamina and still lose from a battle of attrition?! *slams him on the ground as tendrils covered his body*

Kohl: *struggles to move* I can't get it off!

Daiko (?): Pathetic. *lowers his mask as a set of teeth went to devour his head*

Kumara: No! *kicks him away from Kohl*

Daiko (?): *puts his mask back on* In my way... *reaches out to her and tendrils formed and wrapped around her* I'll feed on you first then! *pulls her close before slamming her on a tree as his tail slashed her shoulder*

Kumara: Gah!!

Daiko (?): *lowers his mask as a tongue went to lick her blood* Mmm...delicious! *went for a bite*

Sorra: *sends a blast towards Daiko* Hands off!

Daiko (?): *growls as he puts his mask back on* Love that there are so many volunteers...but I must EAT!! *runs at Sorra as he slashes at her with his blade*

Sorra: *avoids his blade as she was then stabbed by his tail and coughed up blood* Ack!

Daiko (?): Don't worry too much. *stabs her deeper inside her* I made sure not to hit anything vital, because I like my meat fresh. *mouth forms from his mask as he licks her face*

Sorra: O-Oh god! This is d-disgusting!!

Sorrel: I'm on my way! *charges at Daiko but was instead grabbed by a tendril that formed behind Daiko's back*

Daiko (?): Attacking from behind? *his mask forms back to normal as he faced Sorrel* Coward! *slams him on the ground face first*

Sorrel: *grunts as he struggles* Dammit! What the hell are you?

Daiko (Venom): I...am Venom. And Daiko? He's mine.

Daika: Let my brother go! *goes super saiyan god as her fiery aura explodes*

Daiko (Venom): *yells in pain as he got burned from the fire as he let go of Sorrel and removed his tail from Sorra* AHH!!

Daika: Huh? Wait! Go into your god forms!!

Sorrel: Alright! *ascends to super saiyan god as his aura surrounded him*

Sorra: Take this! *ascends to super saiyan god*

Daiko (Venom): *jumps away from them landing near Kohl and Kumara* Hm?

Kohl: *powers up and ascends to super saiyan god as he was now free*

Daiko (Venom): *backs away from from him as he bumped into a tree* Oh no.

Kumara: Hah! *transforms into super saiyan god*

Daiko (Venom): *screams in pain as he jumped away*

Daika: Not getting away!! *grabs his arm as she throws him to the ground* Surround him!

The family then surrounds Daiko as all he could do was scream in pain as his voice was going back to normal.

Daiko: Ahh!! Stop! Stop! It's me! It's burning!!

Daika: H-Huh? *goes to her base form* Guys stop!

Out of panic, everyone goes to their base form.

Daiko (Venom): Heh heh heh...fools! *tendrils formed as they grabbed everyone, making them immobilized*

Sorrel: *struggles to free himself* Dammit, he tricked us!

Daiko (Venom): *laughs* How does it feel to be helpless? You hurt me, you hurt Daiko. Funny isn't it? *someone lands behind him and turns around to see* You...ugh! This won't be the last... *the sludge hides in Daiko as he then passes out*

Akumo: Hmm...

Daika: What was that?

Sorra: Don't know...but I'm gonna need a medic...or a senzu. *kneels as she held her gut*

Kumara: I second that. *holds her arm*

Akumo: Here. *tosses them one each* Let's put him back in his room.

[Night]

Daiko (Night): *puts on his coat* Alright, back to—? *sees the container empty* What? Where'd it go?